[ P.4 ]

[ Danny's POV ]

~

{ 1 week later }

We picked Aron up from the hospital yesterday and we started our tour. Jordon and Aron are okay with eachother. The drama was finally over!

~

[ Aron's POV ]

~

Me and Charlie are bro's again, but the drama didn't end.

I didn't stop with cutting and burning myself. Why? My ex Nathalie. The one who makes my life a living hell with her now boyfriend.

She told him I used her, he believed her and started to fuck me up. Nathalie texted me yesterday saying this:

"Hey Faggot, Xander and I know you are going on tour with the band where your pathetic ass got kicked out! If we see you alone he's going to fuck you up. You fat bitch! If you want a girl you should stop eating! Keep cutting and burning your worthless body so Xander doesn't have to beat you up. It's a sad waste of time and you are a sad waste of space!"

And that took me back to my suicidal life. I was sitting on a couch next to Jordon. I was looking at my feet.

"Aron you okay?" He asked.

"Yes, don't worry about me." I said and smiled fake.

"Okay.. If there is something wrong tell us, okay?"

"K..." I said.

"Great, we care about you Aron. I'm sorry for being so rude, we were drunk and-"

"Don't worry Jordon, it's okay."

"I'm going to use the bathroom." I said.

I walked to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I got a message from an unknown number:

"Hello Aron, me and Nathalie know where you have a concert, I'll see you later xx Xander."

I rather die before they even see me! I grab the hairstyler again and burn my arm and my chest, it burns the most on the cuts, I scream and turn off the hairstyler as fast as possible.

"Are you okay Aron?" Dylan asked.

"Yes I am, don't worry I bumped my toe."

"Okay, well come on we have a concert!"

"Coming!" I said.

I left a note I wrote on the sink and I unlocked the door, walked out of the room and got backstage.

The whole concert I was thinking about what Xander and Nathalie were planning.

I don't understand why i'm even alive. I want to end it as soon as possible, they don't care about me, they just have me back cause I'm good for the band! It's not like we are friends.

I walked backstage and asked if I could sing: This love this hate. They said they would let me sing it as the last song from the show.
It was the end of the song, this love this hate began, I started to sing, almost with tears in my eyes. Each chorus hurted me.

"I-I'll sing you one last song and then I'm gone."

I finished the song in tears.