nine

pukey lukey 🤯
please come over ridgt now

pukey lukey 🤯
im

alyssa 😊💞
why?

pukey lukey 🤯
please help me i don't know what 2 do

alyssa 😊💞
oh myfnjsgodh luke are you okay? what's wrong?

pukey lukey 🤯
ill explain when you get here hurry please ! !!!!!

alyssa 😊💞
on my way luke please don't do anything stupid

-

alyssa almost immediately jumped up from her bed, worried about her friend. it was now friday, she had just came home from school and luke barely talked at all week. she never wouldve guess there was something wrong with luke.

ashton showed up on wednesday but ditched two days of school, as well as he never bothered to text alyssa. alyssa figured that he probably went out of town and forgot to text her about it. she didn't think anything of it, it's not like they were together and she had to know where he is and what he's up to everyday.

she changed into more comfier clothes before running out of the house and drive to luke's house.

she parked in the drive away next to luke's car. she opened the front door which was unlocked and ran up to luke's room.

when she opened the door, there, her heart dropped at the scene of luke sitting on his desk holding up an ice pack on his left eye. he looked absolutely broken. she saw that there was also a cut on his left cheek that was still red.

"oh my god," alyssa said running up to luke and immediately placed her hands softly against his face, "what happened?" she asks examining his cuts.

he opened his mouth to talk but no words came out of it, he shrugged and looked down.

alyssa groaned and walked into his bathroom, and dampened a small towel that she had found in the bathroom.

she went back into his room, still finding luke in the same position she had left him. he winced as she slowly pressed the wet cloth on his face, while her other hand held his other side of the face, - which was thankfully untouched since it was his good side - she used her thumb to rub luke's face, which luke loved.

"lucas you need to tell me what happened" alyssa says using her forefinger to lift up luke's head so they can make eye contact. alyssa's caramel brown eyes met his piercing ocean blue eyes.

"ashton."

-

im emo

update - july 24 2018,
i'm officially on summer break and i hope to edit nd post all of the chapters! also, after this is where the story gets goin' ;-) (ahh also if you've read this before nd remember the whole deal with davina, that's gonna be gone lols that was a little wild)