Chapter 1

A new beginning, thats what this is. Getting into Beacon Academy and showing the world an orphan like me can do what others can't. No more of this im not good enough im not skilled enough. Im just glad the person who signed my papers from Menagerie is reputable enough...even if he was an old white fang member.
I was broken out of my thought as a girl in red and black came over to me, "You look soooo cool!!" She started to zoom around me, "A vambrace for close blocks a hoodie to keep you warm goggles to keep from dust in your eyes a hoodies metal plated gloves for hands on a knife holster on your leg as a back up i assume with a dust belt around your hips....i wanna see your weapons right now show me show me SHOOOOWWW ME!!!" I backed up a bit as she freaked me out a bit, "Ruby take it easy on him hes like us." I see a girl with long messy yellow hair wearing a brown jacket that only went down to her midriff and was screaming at the size of her breasts wearing golden cuffs and black fingerless gloves, "Hi I'm Yang, Yang Xio Long from signal academy and this hyperactive girl is Ruby Rose." I smiled waving, "Names George, George Icey." She seemed to have a shocked face, "Were your parent the weapons specialists for Atlas Military." I nod, "The ones and only" my smile faltered a bit, "Wow thats really cool get to go to school with a celebrity." She winked a bit.
I was distracted as I felt someone scratch my ears, "And a faunus too thats even cooler." I quickly put up my hood to hide my ears, "Please don't touch them." My face heated up a bit as i put up my mask to hide it as Ruby stated, "Why the Ursa face mask?" I just stated, "Helps with semblance i have." Then Yang grabbed a shell from my belt, "Where's your weapon 12 gauge shotgun weapons like that aren't really easy to hide." I quickly grabbed the shell and put it in its spot, "My weapons are hidden by the hoodie," i unzip the hidden zippers and draw them from back and under arm, "Enolia and Sasha, who short samurai swords that when i spin become 12 Guage pistols," i do so and though they look like revolvers the bore and cylinder are huge, "My aura is super strong which helps with Kick when I fire them," i spin them they become swords and i put them in the sheath that i had made in the past and let out a sigh, "They also have replaceable dust blades i just haven't been by a dust store to make more." Ruby was in awe of the weapons, "You must be really fast and strong for a 17 year old." I chuckled a bit, "N-no not really im average strength just my semblance helps with it my aura is about the only strong thing on me able to get hit by a semi and be fine." They both looked at me in shock, "When were you hit by a semi truck?" Yang asks in full disbelief, "I was about 14 when I was running from the orphanage and I wasnt paying attention and the next thing i know as I cross the street was WHAM!!!" I showed them with my fist and my hand getting hit, "And I just got up had this green energy around me about an inch above my skin and at most I had was broken arm from my body hitting the deck and sliding." I showed them the scar of my skin leaving me all those years ago and a couple of cuts from the bone sticking out, "How did the aura stop the Semi but not the road?" Ruby asks, "Oh thats well another aspect of my aura and even semblance, if its man made my aura works well but say its like gravel or something you can find naturally it does next to nothing and I hit a gravel road." They just nodded in understanding, "So you can feel this," Yang hits me after taking her glove off causing me to nod, "but not this." She follows up with a hit with her gloved hand and the aura stopped it, "See now if it were a wool glove or a 100% natural cotton it would've connected." Ruby just looks on in awe, "Thats soooooo coool." She seems to have stars in her eyes, "You literally are invincible to any non natural being meaning anyone can slice at you and it do nothing but if they punch you in might hurt." I nod, "Basically yes but like all auras there's a limit to how much it can take but due to impromtu tests I know how much I can take before it goes down." They both nod till yang asks, "Wait why were you running from an orphanage if you dont mind me asking?" Ruby had seemed to have wondered off at the question being asked and i thought everyone knew but I was wrong and I dont know why but for some reason, as we walked around passing by people as they found out where they were going to sleep after the ceremony where Ozpin had just said we were wasted potential, I felt safe to say this to Yang, "Well as the name of it implies im an Orphan. As you know atlas doesn't have the best rep with faunus and they can be cold and heartless." I chuckle a bit sadly, "The military after they were done with my mom and dad had taken in my family away my mom being a faunus was put to work in the dust mines and I was with her but the mistreatment was half the battle the other half was trying to protect me and one day I was caught stealing food and as a way of lessening the punishment on me my mother said she would take my punishment which was 10 days of staying out in the cold." A tear had left my eye as Yang looked at me, "It wasn't long after I think the 3rd day mom had froze to death. And by the 4th the mine had gone dry and we were going to move to a new one and it was early enough where they gave my mom a light burial and they had thrown me there to as the faunus way of saving me and so I had woke up and quickly got out of the shallow grave. I went to Menagerie where I knew I wouldn't be prosecuted by Atlas and live til I was 14 at this orphanage," Yang held my hand and asked why I ran, "Well though I was welcomed by most i was given on looks by the other orphans due to my sickly look that never really left and soon i was bullied for it and no one would listen to me about it so I ran away thus getting hit by a semi but it wasn't all bad I met a great family that was the Chieftan and his wife there who raised me, they had a daughter and said she and I would've been great siblings but she wasn't around." A smile graced my face, "The weapons I have were their parting gift to me aft 3 years of being with them before I came here to beacon." She and I smiled as we looked at eachother in the eye, but it was soon broken up by Ruby, "Yang help the Wiess girl is here." My eye widen, I know Weiss she wasn't the root of my problems but she definitely didn't help. Yang noticed this and looked over to see Ruby running and cowering behind Yang and during Yang protecting Ruby I left to find a spot to sleep and get as far away from weiss as possible and soon i found a spot next to a quiet girl with amber eyes and a black bow on top of her head, I couldn't quite place it but she looked familiar. But I just shrug it off for the night and went to sleep.

End of Chapter

Hello Pyro here again like I said in my old Team Gray I would rewrite the story there will be more changes and well there's the first big one right there with George's back story