Chapter 2

After a semi rude awakening from people stepping on me. I look around and see the girl from last night starring at me, "Hey you ok there miss..." she snaps out of her trance and meets my eye as she then just walks off saying one word, "Blake" and she just saunters off and I bump into a particularly strong guy, he's wearing a red monocle eye patch thing as he gives me a hand up, "Sorry there guy." I just chuckle,"Its fine guy I wasnt paying attention." We shook hands, "Names Rainear Rousse."
I smile, "George Icey." We both walk where everyone else is at and we stand on this platform as we get ready. I draw my weapons as we're all told we'll be fighting through the forest. I change one into a gun and we begin flying through the air.
Flight time was a bit long but when I landed I had to empty an entire all 6 cylinder on my gun to slow down enough and upon landing I pick myself up and prepare for a fight which was quickly met with 4 beowolves causeing me to smirk as I slowly load my weapon keeping eyes on them and pull out my other weapon pulling up my hood and putting on my goggles and face mask as another 8 showed up with the packs alpha, "Now I only have 12 bullets so your gonna have to share." (I know where it came frome leave me alone hes based off deadpool) I laugh to myself as they rush me.

???? P.O.V.

I walk around the forest looking for either people or relics or a fight when i hear loud shots go off too my left. My wolf tail wags itching to fight and get back at the grimm for what they did to my village. I take off charging up my electricity as I burst through to a...man made clearing and see one man taking on 5 beowolves by himself. He shoots one right through the head then he spins his gun becoming a short katana as he slices one head off and blasts on through the head again and he yells out, "12...haha and only three left." Three of them look at eachothet and 2 run at me which I just electricute to ash and the beowolf which from its size seems to be the alpha and he stand on his hind legs and pops his knuckles and all the guy says is, "Really popping the knuckles *sighs* so cliche." He just launches himself leaving a small crater where he was and he slashes the beowolf in to three pieces before the beowolf could react his head shoulders and arms fall left torso goes right and legs fall back, "Never do a cliche again." His eyes and mine meet as he takes off his goggles hood and face mask, "So looks like we're partners there wolfy." I growl at him, "Easy ther kitty cat dont want thave to eat you." He just laughs, "Youre too much fun," he sticks out his hand, "Names George, George Icey."

George's P.O.V.

I introduce my self to the wolf faunus in front of me wearing an all white jacket with black shirt grey belt charcoal pants and light green shoes with black hair a little darker than pale complextion and a deep red eyes and his black wolf tail, "Names Ace, Ace Blanco." I smile, "Well lets get going partner I heard people going the way you came from." I walk passed him us being only 3 inches apart him being taller and he quickly follows behind, "Icey huh i thought you all were in the mines." Ace states, "Ya I got out thanks to a miscommunication its a long story." I say back as we walk pushing through forest till we came up to another clearing and Ace sniffs pulling out a katana and i follow with my short blades spinning one into a gun loading it quickly with some fire dust rounds, "What is it..." there rubbling followed by a girl with grey hair wearing a greay archers kimono and grey eyes with a tan complextion with a spear in the back of one followed by the other two chasing her and then I see Rainear on a Boarbaskur with a bastard sword stuck in the armor as he twists killing the grimm he sees me, "You just gonna stand there or help?" I look at Ace he shrugs and rushes an Ursa as i shoot one to gain its attention and i dispatch it with ease. "Ha too easy Next." I go to help the girl and start slashing his torso and shooting and soom i see all the grim to dust, "Thanks George needed the help there." I smile taking off the face mask wiling the sweat off, "No problem Rainear any way," I gesture to Ace, "Thats my partner Ace Blanco" he then does the same to the girl, "Yen Haiiro." The two of them shake hands then they introduce themselves to us Ace going to Rainear and Yen coming to me and she asks, "You heading to the relics I saw them this way." She pointed to the directions we're going, "Yep no other way to go then." We started heading our way there soon coming to the clearing and seeing the pedestals with chess pieces. I grab the gold bishop piece and Rainear grabs the same one on another pedistal, "Well now to go to the exit." I state as a giant King Taijut slithers out and both heads stare at us, "Well then....thats a big boy." Rainear readys his sword, Ace does as well, I ready my pistols and Yen's spear becomes an assault rifle, "well then Ace take the right Ill go left Rainear your with Ace and Yen with me." They all nod as i put up my hood face mask and goggles. Yen locks and loads her rifle Ace sends electricity through his sword Rainear just stares scanning everything, "On my go....GO!!!" I rush to the white head and start blasting. I flip over the bite and Yen takes the opertunity to light up the snake as its distracted by me, "Yen hit its eyes." I slash its nose and it goes for a downward strike as i land.
I turn facing the beast and and focus on my aura covering my hands and I block the strike and as i go to block it...my right hand get pierced by the snakes fang, "OWWWWWWWW!!!" I rip my hand out and take the opertunity to stab it in the head as I fire all 6 cylinders into the snakes head and then Yen then stabs the snakes head which then makes the white head go limp and fall which was quickly followed by it turning to dust. Yen walks over to me, "Aura shouldve blocked that why didn't yours." I look at her as i take out a roll of gauze and start wrapping my hand, "My aura only really blocks unnatural things like clothing and metal made items stuff like that." I just sigh a bit, "Anyone else majorly hurt?" everyone shakes there head no and I nod, "Ok lets get out of here." I smiled holding my piece as we walked out of the forest

End of Chapter