A lab partner

I showered, got dressed & rushed through my make up routine being that my class started in 40 minutes. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. I just wanted to look cute though in case Bil ended up FaceTiming me sooner than expected.

I grabbed my back pack and stormed out to my car

I grabbed my back pack and stormed out to my car. I'm taking a micro-biology class that's mostly hands on lab shit, should be pretty dope. Did you already forget I was a super nerd??? 🤓

I got to class and the professor partnered us up to dissect a pig fetus.
Next thing I knew this tall dude came and sat next to me. "Hey.....I'm Noah, I guess we're partners." He explained.

"Oh, okay

"Oh, okay. I'm Rae." I extended my hand and he shook it. "Rae huh? Why are girls with guy names so hot?" He winked. I kinda rolled my eyes. I had already forgotten how cringy most guys are being that I hadn't been with one in over a year. Pretty sure he realized his comment annoyed the fuck outta me.
"I'm sorry, I don't know why I said that." He rested his face in hands seemingly embarrassed. "Yo, it's all good. Let's just get this over with okay?" I said handing him a scalpel. "Sounds good." He laughed awkwardly.

Class ended, I gathered my shit and headed to the parking lot. "Hey! Wait up!" He yelled.
What the fuck is this dude's deal, did he really chase me out to the parking lot?? I turned around aggressively. "Bro, what the fuck!?"
He threw his hands up defensively.
"Whoa! Yo, I come in peace," he laughed a little still holding his hands up,
"you forgot your sweater, I just wanted to make sure you got it back..." he explained holding his arm out presenting it like evidence. I walked towards him, "Fuck, I'm such a cunt, I'm sorry......thank you." I said apologetically looking up at him. He was TALL as fuck!
He smirked. "It's cool! I didn't exactly make the best first impression." He laughed. I smiled. "Well, I'll see you around I suppose." I said.
He smiled again, he had a great smile. "Yeah, see ya." He turned around and walked off.
I got in my car. What the fuck was that!? I shook my head at myself and headed to get something to eat for lunch. Of course as I was exiting the parking lot I drove by him.
Please don't let him see me, that shit was awkward as hell and I need a break from it.
Then I saw that he was climbing into a 1970 Challenger. This dude is literally driving Billie's car's great grandfather! It was nice as shit.
Fuck he saw me. I rolled my window down. "Nice car!" I hollered awkwardly. He was smiling again. "Oh, you like classics? Yours is nice too,and you got the R/T? Smart girl."

He winked, only this time it didn't make me cringe

He winked, only this time it didn't make me cringe. Now he was walking over to my car, shit.
"Hey, since we are going to be working together all semester you wanna go grab some lunch? Make sure neither one of us is a serial killer or something." He laughed nervously. I mean he was right but why did this feel wrong?
"Umm, sure that's cool. But I'm driving, you know in case you're the serial killer I'm in control of the car." I explained.
He laughed "Totally understand, let me lock my car up brb." He said.
He opened the passenger side, sat down and his knees hit the dash. Billie was the last one to sit there. "Is it cool if I adjust the seat?" He smiled nervously.
I laughed "of course! My girlfriend is really short." I explained. He looked over at me kind of confused. "Girlfriend huh? That's cool."
I laughed "yeah I guess lol." I replied.
"Fuck I am awful at talking to you, I have no idea what is happening to me." He explained nervously laughing. Now I was laughing.

"So what do you wanna eat Noah? I was gonna head to Panera but we can definitely do something else." I said.
"Panera's good!" He replied. "Fuck yes! I was really craving it." I giggled. He looked over and smiled. We sat, ate and talked. I really did get the wrong impression of him at first. He seemed genuinely sweet & smart. He was interested in knowing what exactly it meant to be Pansexual & I'm always happy to explain.

We finished eating and I drove him back to campus to get his car.
"Well thanks for chillin with me, I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked.
"Nope I'm only taking one course this summer. Mon-Wed-Fri." I replied.
"Ahhh, well I'll see you Wednesday then." He shut the door and waved.
"Bye!" I replied.

I got home and ended up falling asleep.
My phone started blaring & I scrambled to answer it. I got instant butterflies. It was her FINALLY!

Her beautiful face popped up on my phone screen

Her beautiful face popped up on my phone screen. "Babe!!!!" I hollered.
"What's good mama!?" She replied.
"Fuck I don't know, I was lost without you today." I giggled.
"Awww, well I miss you too angel. We just got to the hotel, I'm fucking thrown off as hell & jet lagged as shit. But I couldn't wait to talk to you ....I wish you were here." She said.
"Me too Bil. What time is it out there like almost midnight?" I asked.
"Yeah something like that, it's 9 hours ahead of Cali I think." She answered. "But hey, Finn and dad just brought up dinner let me hit you back in a little bit so I can eat & get settled in." She explained.
"Okay you promise? I know you're tired but I wanna tell you goodnight." I pleaded. "Babe of course! Give me like an hour k?"
"Bye Bil." I said. "Later mamas." She hung up.
How the fuck am I gonna last 8 more days 😩