Fucked

It's day 5 of Bil being overseas. She pretty much calls & texts anytime she gets a chance. And Maggie has sent me a couple of videos of her performing, per Billie's request.

I miss her so much

I miss her so much. But I gotta be honest & trust me I already hate myself, but meeting Noah has derailed my life. We haven't done anything! He makes me feel a way I shouldn't because I have Billie. I'm so fucking confused. And these are the thoughts that have kept me up most of the night this past week.
Que my alarm blaring 🚨 I drug myself out of bed and into the bathroom like usual. It was storming outside, not super cold, just dreary.
I threw on a pair of leggings, a hoodie, plain white high top airforces, a beanie and headed to class, TGIF.

I was walking to my car when the UPS van pulled up right behind me. "Morning! You....Rae??" He asked. "All my life!"
He laughed and handed me a smal package.
"Have a good day!" He said walking off. "Thanks you too!" I replied. I got in my car and started it up. Grabbed my keys and tore into the box. There was 2 black boxes inside of it and a note.
Naturally I opened the note first.

I hate missing you.
-billie

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes as I sat the note down and opened up the rest of the package. No the fuck she did not! I pulled out a beautiful necklace and bracelet.
The same type of necklace that she always wears.

I had a knot in my stomach and rested my head on my steering wheel

I had a knot in my stomach and rested my head on my steering wheel. I don't want her buying me shit like this. Fuck.
I backed out of the drive way and hauled ass to school. I would text her when I got to class.
I parked and shoved the jewelry in my back pack, I wasn't gonna leave it in the car that's for sure. I got to class and quickly sat down at the lab table so I could text her.

📱Rae- Billie what the fuck.

📱Bil- 👀 what?

📱Rae- Jewelry????

📱Bil- Damn mamas you don't like it? ☹️

📱Rae- No they're beautiful! It's just too much....😟