i love you

"Rae?" Billie asked.
It was 11 pm and we were laying in bed. I had my back to her so I rolled over. "Yeah babe?" I asked. She hesitated a little, "Are you good? You've been actin brand new like all day....I mean fuck I was gone for 10 days & you haven't even tried to take my clothes off yet." She smirked.

I sighed, scanning my mind for the right thing to say

I sighed, scanning my mind for the right thing to say. I moved closer to her, we were almost nose to nose. I looked into her eyes and brushed those loose hairs out of her face. "Baby if you want me to fuck you all you gotta do is ask." I whispered forcing a smile, trying to seem normal. She smirked.
"I'm serious mama. Are you good???" She asked again. I took a deep breath. "I'm just having issues with some people at school. But I can handle it. Other than that I'm just tired baby." I lied.
She smiled.
"Okay" She said not seeming fully convinced.
I leaned forward and pushed my lips onto hers. "Sit on my face" I whispered into her mouth.
"What!?" She asked giggling. "I didn't stutter" I smiled connecting our lips again.
I straddled her and started to kiss & gently suck on her neck. She let out a quiet whimper.
I pulled her shirt off, she was wearing a bright blue bra. I started kissing down her chest to her stomach. "That shit tickles!!!" She laughed bucking her hips. I reached the top of her sweat pants, wrapped my fingers around her waist band and slid them off along with her black panties. I laid flat on my back. "What are you doing?" She asked confused.
"I told you, sit on my face......NOW Eilish" I demanded.
She covered her face with her hands, "Don't be shy now babe, come on, I wanna taste you." I pleaded.
She sat up and made her way over to me. "Come on baby..." I patted on my chest. "Have a seat." I teased. She sat her ass on my upper chest so her pussy was centered with my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and pulled her closer.
I kissed the inside of her thighs slowly dragging my lips across her kat lips. She was looking down at me biting her lip. I lightly traced her slit with my tongue and she threw her head back. The next lap I pushed my tongue inside making circles and massaging her clit. She grabbed a fistful of my hair and forced my face deeper between her legs. "Don't stop mamas....just like that" she started moaning & grinding her hips on my tongue. I spread her lips with my fingers to hit her clit harder....she purred still grinding her hips against my face.
"I'm gonna cum.....don't stop baby...please!" She begged.
I could feel her body start to vibrate on my chest, her thighs shook against my ears as she cried out through her orgasm.
She rolled off of me.
"FUCK!!! Why are you so good at that!!" She laughed. I sat up wiping her juices off of my face and smiled. "I don't know, cuz I wanna be I guess lol." She stuck her tongue out at me as she slipped her panties and sweats back on.
I was sitting on the edge of the bed plugging my phone in when she walked over to me & pushed me back onto the bed.
"Bil..." I giggled "it's cool you don't gotta do anything right now." I said. She looked up at me like I was crazy. "I want to mamas" she said sliding her hands up my shirt. She crashed her lips into mine, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I moaned softly. Still kissing me she slid her hand down my stomach and into my pants. I broke away from her kiss and grabbed her wrist. "STOP!" I said firmly.
Oh fuck that just triggered me. Fuck you Noah you piece of shit I cussed to myself.
She looked hurt. "Rae, what the fuck!? Tell me what the hell is going on....stop lying to me." She demanded.

So, I told her everything. From the very first class together to the drunken kiss to what happened in the driveway today and him trying to blackmail me.
I was so fucking scared waiting for her to respond.

"Billie, please tell me you believe me

"Billie, please tell me you believe me." I broke the silence. I could see her swallow before she let out a sigh. She turned and looked at me, "well, he's got no power over you now" she replied. I didn't know how to take that. Was she mad. Does she believe me? Wtf?!
"Yeah I guess your right about that" I replied finally. "Billie I can't read you baby will you please throw me a bone here??"
"I believe you Rae. I'm just pissed off it happened. I wanna kill him." She explained.
She had tears running down her face.
"Baby please don't cry." I rushed over to her and hugged her. She held me tight & in that moment nothing else mattered. She nuzzled her face into my neck, I could feel her lips brushing up against me. "I'm sorry mamas" she whispered into my ear.
"Bil........I love you."
She pulled away from me slowly and looked directly in my eyes. "You do?" She asked.
"Yes" I giggled a little pushing her hair behind her ear. She grabbed my hand and kissed it,
"I love you too Rae" she replied. I hadn't had the fire butterflies in awhile but they were back. She grabbed my jaw and kissed me hard. Pulled away and said "fuck him you hear me? I trust you, he ain't comin between us mama." I felt tears swelling up in my eyes.
"You have no idea how good it is to hear you say that." I replied.
"Don't cry mamas. I'm gonna help you take care of this asshole. I've got good lawyers, go ahead and let him keep tryin to fuck with my girl." I smiled through my tears, wiping them off with my hoodie.

We watched half of a movie before Billie passed out again. She's still recovering from the time change lol. I leaned over and kissed her cheek "I fucking love you Eilish, good night."
I saw a hint of smile on her face when she mumbled "love you angel."
I laid my head on my pillow and turned off the lamp on my nightstand when I noticed my phone was blinking.
My heart sank.

📱Noah- Ready to finish what we started?

📱Rae- I'm not scared of you. I've got a lawyer. Leave me alone Noah.

📱Noah- you're so brave Rae. I love that about you. Sleep tight 🙂

I felt nauseated and helpless again. I got up and made sure that my alarm system was on and all the doors were locked. I even shut the door to my bedroom and locked us in. I hate this. I climbed back in bed and snuggled up to Billie. I just want this bull shit to be over with.