Prologue

~JiYeong~

I faced the back of my husband, who was sleeping peacefully, beside me. I wanted to hug him, but, I hesitated. 

'Will he be angry? Should I do it?', my thoughts shifting back and forth if I should hug him or not. I love him, and I try to show it, but he misunderstands. 

After a few minutes of the war between my thoughts, I decided to hug him. I slowly lifted my hand and wrapped it around his waist, he didn't move at all, just for a moment.

He pushed my hand away quickly and stood upon the cold floor while facing me. I sat up on the bed and looked into his dark brown eyes, filled with malice. I was scared of his expression. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the wall and pinned me there. 

I wanted to cry so bad. The same thing had happened before too. He brought his face closer to mine. He asked, "Why are you trying to seduce me, huh?" His deep voice, filled with anger, broke me more.

There was a huge lump in my throat. I couldn't speak anything. He brought his face closer to my neck and started biting the skin on my neck, making sure to leave a hickey there. Tears were summed up in my eyes, and I bit my lips. I tried to break away from his grasp, but I was unable to.

After a few minutes of biting the skin on my neck, he moved back, taking his hands away from me. I slid down onto the ground, by the support of the wall. He started walking towards the bed, but stopped in between and turned back and asked, "You did it for starring in a movie right, like before?"

I couldn't say anything, and if I tell him that it was because I loved him, he wouldn't believe it, so I nodded, while tears were streaming down my face. He looked disgusted and said, "Go to the set tomorrow."

He then went to another room and slept there.