🎐Chapter 3🎐

~Author POV~

The movie shooting had went perfectly. V had visited the set of the movie rarely, during the shooting. JiYeong had stayed at home rarely and slept over at her friend, SaRang's, home a lot of times.

V had visited home rarely as he had to work overtime at the office. JiYeong and V used to talk rarely, and she was neither happy nor sad. She used to go to the movie set, and work really hard, just like her co-workers, and got home late and tired, most of the times, making it hard to have a conversation with V.

SaRang, SeRa and Jin, including JiYeong, everyone got along really well with each other, and it looks like JiYeong got herself a new BFF.

[A/N: Recommended songs for the following part: Palette (IU ft. G-Dragon)]

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

It was the first day of the second year of high school. JiYeong was really happy to meet her friends after the long vacations. 

JiYeong was waiting near the school entrance for her best friend, SaRang, to arrive. After waiting for five minutes, two guys approached her. One of the guy, who stood in front of the other, who had jet black hair touching his forehead, and thin lips and small eyes. He asked, "Are you Park JiYeong?"  JiYeong nodded a bit, not understanding how they knew her. The guy smiled, and said, "I am Kim JiHoon, nice to meet you." 

That's when the realization hit JiYeong, her parents had informed her, that one of their closest friends and the person they have bought the shares from, their sons were gonna attend the high school she was going to. JiYeong's parents asked her to become close friends with both of them. She came back to reality when JiHoon waved his hand in front of her. He asked, "Are you fine?" JiYeong replied, "Yes," while nodding and said, "Nice to meet you too." JiHoon smiled and introduced the other guy as his brother, whose name was Kim Taehyung, who just gave a small smile. Taehyung had a monolid and double eyelid, and a mole on his nose, and black messy hair. The brothers didn't look much alike and looked like they were of the same age, but they were very handsome. JiYeong and JiHoon talked with each other about different topic till her best friend arrived, meanwhile, the Taehyung guy just listened to their conversations and kept quiet. 

While they were talking, Taehyung looked really familiar to JiYeong, and so did Taehyung found her familiar, but both of them couldn't figure out if they had met before. Both of them decided to not ask each other if they met before. After SaRang had come to the entrance, JiYeong introduced the brothers to her, and SaRang to the brothers. They discussed which class/division they were in, and it turned out that JiYeong was in the same one as JiHoon and SaRang, but unfortunately, Taehyung was in another one.

.

.

.

Days passed by, the four of them became close friends. Taehyung used to be silent most of the time and he spoke rarely. They had been to each other house too.

Day by day, JiHoon started falling in love with JiYeong, and JiYeong with Taehyung. JiYeong liked the personality of Taehyung, and JiHoon liked of JiYeong's, but none of them confessed their love, as they had the fear of being rejected.

[A/N: Listen to Intro: Calling by BTS]

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

It had been a month since the school had started.

The rain was pouring heavily, JiYeong kept on looking outside her open window, breathing in the fragrance of the soil of the first rain, and feeling the cold touch of the rain droplets on her face. The sounds odds the water droplets, hitting The ground, made her feel calm.

JiYeong looked at the time on her watch. 6:30 pm. She then looked at her room, it was messy, so she decided to clean it up. She turned on the radio and started cleaning the room.

When JiYeong was arranging the stuff in her cupboards, she found an umbrella. She remembered that a guy had given her this, at the bus stop, in the outskirts area, which didn't have a shed, and she was getting wet because of the rain. JiYeong tried to remember who the guy was, and to her surprise, it was Taehyung, that's why he felt similar to her.

JiYeong had stood near the bus stop in the outskirts, but suddenly, the rain had started pouring. She didn't know where to go, she looked around, but found no houses, but saw that a man was running towards the bus stop. He had an umbrella protecting him from the rain.

The guy stood beside JiYeong, and held the umbrella for both of them.

None of them said a word. After a few minutes, a bus had arrived, and the guy beside JiYeong said, "Hey, I am Taehyung. I gotta take this bus, so, here you go, take this umbrella." JiYeong turned towards him, and before she could even reply, the guy got into the bus and started searching for the seat.

[A/N: PassionFruit cover by Yaeji, Let Me Down Slowly by Alec Benjamin]

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

After the quick flashback of a year ago, that JiYeong had, she decided to return it to the real owner. She took her own umbrella and along with his, quickly walked to Taehyung's house.

When she reached his house, she was shocked to see Taehyung drenched in rain, sitting on a bench outside his home. She quickly went towards him and sat beside him, and covered him too, using her umbrella. Taehyung noticed her and looked away, a bit embarrassed. JiYeong had seen that Taehyung's eyes were red and puffy, and it looked like he was crying.

That day, she got to know JiHoon was the stepbrother of TaeHyung, and it was common for him to get into fights and arguments with his stepmother, and that day, the same had happened, which made JiYeong and TaeHyung a bit more closer.

Suddenly, everything around her started to turn black, she couldn't see Taehyung, who was beside her just a moment ago. She didn't want to lose the good times she had with TaeHyung. She closed her eyes, hoping to bring the memories back, and opened them, to find herself in a well-lit room, with JiHoon sleeping on the bed, and Taehyung beside her, who looked annoyed. 

She had come to visit JiHoon, who was in a coma. She had fallen asleep when she was reading a book, that was on the nearby shelf, and it seemed like TaeHyung also visited him, and decided to wake her up. 

TaeHyung spoke, "Let's go home", and before JiYeong could even reply, TaeHyung held her hand and started dragging her towards his car.