🎐Chapter 2🎐

~JiYeong~

I walked to one of the benches and sat there till the location for the first scene was being chosen. I decided to memorize my script in the free time that I have, as the first scene was focused on me and the male lead only, and also, as SaRang was busy with setting up the makeup stuff. The male lead was a very famous and handsome actor, Kim SeokJin.  He was also practising his lines beside me. We both had acted in a movie before, so we are good friends.

 Well, talking about the female lead, she didn't have any screen time for the first scene which was going to be shooting today, but instead of going back home, she stayed at the library to support us. The female lead is also a pretty good actress. I have seen her in some k-dramas and one movie, but she was supporting lead in every one of them. Her name is Kang SeRa, and like her name, she is very beautiful. 

Plot: Kang SeRa had to act like a mafia's daughter, who helps her dad with some of his stuff, and Jin used to be her childhood friend. She has been in love with him since they were kids, but Jin's dad had to transfer to Australia when they were 7 years old. After 18 years, Jin came back to Korea, as a doctor. SeRa found out about it and tries to make him fall for her, but me, who meets Jin on his first day in Korea after many years, falls in love with him. Jin is attracted to both of us, and he finds it hard to choose between both of us. But in the end, he has to choose SeRa, according to the plot of the movie. {Its a low-key version of my ff- "His First Love" Well, I wouldn't get into the depth of the plot of the movie. I will only talk about the first scene, ;-;} [They will have diff names in the movie]

It took the crew, a few minutes to choose a book for the scene and the place with the perfect lighting in the area. They chose a pretty corner on the second floor. After that, it was time for us to get our make up done and selection of outfits.

While the make-up artists were doing mine and Jin's make-up, along with the background actors' make-up, SeRa talked with me and Jin

While the make-up artists were doing mine and Jin's make-up, along with the background actors' make-up, SeRa talked with me and Jin. The cameraman was recording our little interaction, so they could post short clips of the behind the scenes/offset.

SeRa asked us, "What food do you like the most?" I replied instantly, "Tteokbokki!" Jin and SeRa chuckled at my fast reply. SeRa's answer was, "I like Jjajjangmyeon." I said, "Oh, that's tasty too." Jin nodded, agreeing to my comment. SeRa and I both then looked at Jin, waiting for his reply. He started the thing and then he said, "I love Bulgogi." SeRa said, "I like it with Soju." "Me too," Jin and I replied at the same time, at which we all laughed.

The three of us talked with each other a bit more. After the make-up was done, the cameraman stopped recording, and the outfits were chosen for us. I had to wear an oversized grey hoodie and black ripped 3/4th jeans, along with black and white sketches. Meanwhile, Jin had to wear sky blue denim jacket over a white t-shirt, along with black jeans and black shoes.

We quickly changed our clothes in the washrooms. The moment we came out, SeRa said, "O.M.G. You guys look so fucking great!" Jin and I turned faced each other and scanned each other, up and down and chuckled. Jin thanked SeRa. I said, "You are prettier than me, SeRashii." SeRa smiled at me.

Well, after everything was ready, we had to start filming

Everyone was standing at their positions. The filming had started, and according to the script, I walked to the books rack and searched for the book which I had to pull out and it was kept on the higher shelf. I stood on my toes, trying to pull out the book, but I tripped, accidentally, due to a muscle cramp. I shut my eyes tightly, ready to absorb the pain which will follow my fall, but I didn't feel any pain. I felt someone holding me. I slowly opened one of my eyes, and peeked through it, to find a handsome, heavenly man. I blinked, unable to believe the sight in front of me. My heart was beating really fast. The man's face was really close to mine, and I couldn't move at all. The man smiled and made me stand up properly. 

The man said, "Hey, I am Kim SeokJin. You can call me Jin." He held his hand forwards for a handshake. We shook our hands, after that, I bowed and said, "Kamsahmnida. I am really thankful to you. Thanks a lot for preventing me from falling." Jin chuckled, and said, "It's fine, be careful the next time. Well, it was nice meeting you. Here you go, and I gotta go, bye. See you later." Jin took the book, which I was trying to take and handed it to me. He took another one and left without saying anything else. I tried to process what had happened, and I blushed really hard, thinking about him.

The shooting for today had been ended, and everyone was too engrossed in the acting, that there was complete silence there. "Cut!", the director had shouted. Everyone said that my acting was natural, and I did a really great job, and they said the same to Jin too. SeRa, along with SaRang, also said that our acting was really great. 

After everything was packed up for today, me, Jin, SeRa had decided to go to a restaurant and have fun. I decided to call SaRang with us too. I had introduced her as my best friend to them, and it seemed like they both got along pretty well.