05

Cahaya's vision slowly cleared. 

He found himself floating in the middle of the galaxy. Well, standing on an invisible floor is more correct but eh. 

He twisted his around frantically, desperate to know where his friends were.

A loud voice boomed inside his head, shocking him.

"Don't worry! I'm just showing you guys one of my visions, its completely harmless!" The voice of their teacher, Sir Lucifer aka Sir Lucy, cheerfully stated. "Just dodge any incoming meteors and you'll be fine!"

This calmed Cahaya a tad, but a spike of wariness and doubt was growing inside of him. This teacher of theirs... he's dangerous, and something about him just makes Cahaya shiver in fear.

Which is humoring since, well, he's already been dead before. But that's not the point.

The galaxy spun, dizzying the young boy as their teacher spoke once more.

He found himself back on the floating island, surrounded by familiar green(and red) box-headed aliens and an old friend of his, Klamkabot.

"A long time ago, taking place in Planet Ata Ta Tiga, the said planet was invaded by evil aliens. To protect themselves, the community that lived there called the Kubulus created the Floating Island out of their enemies' sight."

Cahaya winced hearing this, reminiscing the painful battle that had happened the day his user first activated him.

"In that island, the Kubulus created Klamkabot, a first generation Power Sphere."

The image of the said Power Sphere was zoomed closer, as it spun 3D-ishly. 

"The evil aliens tried to destroy it but failed. Klamkabot defeated them and a new era of peace emerged from Planet Ata Ta Tiga."

The next picture showed Klamkabot, fighting the aliens and defeating them all. Cahaya could already imagine the excited gasps and shocked faces of his classmates.

"Since then, the Power Spheres began to live with the Kubulus and they created more generations of Power Spheres."

A happy alien community, surrounded by power spheres, was shown right before his eyes, completely bamboozling him. How come they were not informed those aliens and power spheres used to be allies?

The scene changed to anything but happy in a matter of seconds.  Shouts and screams of petrified Power Spheres filled his ears, making unpleasant memories resurface as the vision showed the Kubulus people hunting down the spheres.

The tone of their teacher's voice turned solemn, a depressing aura replacing his cheerful one.

"However, with the abilities of Power Spheres, the Kubulus became power-hungry. They reprogrammed some Power Spheres to become ruthless, mindless destroyers. With these robots, the Kubulus conquered many planets across the galaxy and formed a new empire."

Cahaya's heart thumped in relief when an image of Klamkabot and a bunch of other power spheres was showed, fighting back the evil aliens.

"Klamkabot did not accept the evil ways of Kubulus since Power Spheres were supposed to be protectors of the galaxy. He and other Power Spheres proceeded to attack them, but the Kubulus were well-prepared for their rebellion. They managed to destroy many of the Power Spheres who rebelled against them."

That very statement made Cahaya's legs go weak as he shook at that very spot he stood.

"In order to save the remaining Power Spheres, Klamkabot teleported all of them across the galaxy, scattering them. He also teleported himself and the Floating Island away. Before he ran away, he vowed that he would prevent any of the Power Spheres to fall into their hands."