Ch. 2 birth

Third POV

The day came closer and closer for Bella to have the twins. Bella and Edward were excited to have them, as the rest of the family they were waiting happily for the new additions of the family.

Tomorrow, Bella would be someone else. Hoppefully alive, and that's what counted, some of the family thought, and especially Jacob thought that. But you know never what would happen, so Jacob gave Edward mentally the permission to save Bella. Jacob wanted her alive sort of, she was his best friend. And aside from the impossible love he felt for Bella, there was also that other bond, and it ran deep.

"Thank you." Edward's wisper was low enough that Bella didn't hear anything.

"So," Bella asked, working to be casual. "How was your day?"

"Great. Went for a drive. Hung out in the park." Jacob said, looking into space. "Sounds nice." Bella replied back.

"Sure, sure." Jacob muttered.

Suddenly, Bella made a face. "Rose?". She asked. Rosalie chuckled. "Again?" she asked.

"I think i've drunk two gallons in the last hours," Bella explained. Edward and Jacob both got out of the way while Rosalie came to lift Bella from the couch and take her to the bathroom.

"Can i walk?" Bella asked. "My legs are stiff."

"Are you sure?" Edward asked.

"Rose will catch me if i trip over my feet. Wich would happen pretty easily, since i can't see them."

Rosalie set Bella carefully on her feet, keeping her hands right at Bella's shoulders. Bella streched her arms out in front of her, wincing a little.

"That's feels good," Bella sighed. "Ugh, but i'm huge."

She really was. Her stomach was its own continent.

"One more day," Bella said, and patted her stomach.

"All righty, then. Whoops - oh, no!". The cup Bella had left on the sofa tumbled to one side, the dark red blood spilling out onto the pale fabric.

Automatically, though three other hands beat her there, Bella bent over, reaching out to cath it.

There was the strangest, muffled ripping sound from the center of her body.

"Oh!" Bella gasped.

And then she went totally limp, slumping toward the floor. Rosalie caught her in the same instant, before Bella could fall. Edward was there, too, hands out, the mess on the sofa forgotten.

"Bella?" he asked, and then his eyes unfocused, and panic shot across his features.

A half seconf later, Bella screamd.

It was not just a scream, it was a blood-curdling shriek of agony. The horrifying sound cut off with a gurgle, and her eyes rolled back into her head. Her body twitched, arched in Rosalie's arms, and then Bella vomited a fountain of blood.

Unknown POV

As we were here there was a little of space, as we were growing, the space we were in became smaller and smaller.

While we were in the small space, we kept hearing the soft voice. Telling how much she loved us both, and that she can't wait to hold us and care for us.

Suddenly there was a loud sound next to us, It was like something was tearing apart.

Then hell broke lose.

There was yelling and screaming on the other side.

I felt i couldn't breath, it came so suddenly.

"THEY CANNOT BREATHE, SAVE THEM" i heard a voice scream.

After the voice screamed that, there came a light. With two hands the stranger took my sister from this place. I felt relieved, my sister is save.

The two hands that took my sister came back, for me i hope. As i thought that the hands took a hold of me, and took me out of the place.

As i came closer to the light i closed my eyes, as it became so bright. "Open your eyes, baby girl." A deep voice said.

When i opened my eyes i saw a man with bronnze hair. "Royalice." The man whispers, amazed, by two healthy baby girls.

I was then places in someone's arms. I looked up and saw a woman, and it looked like she was dead, if it wasn't for her breathing. I saw my sister also in the arms of the woman.

"They're beautiful." the woman said softly. 

The woman stared at us, as if she is finally seeing something. She moaned a strange, weak croon.

And as she was staring, i saw that her eyes rolled back into her head.

I was then taken out of the arms of the woman, by the man whom i think was my father.

"Take the baby," the man said urgently. (Line out of movie, JACOB)

"Give them to me," a pretty lady came out of nowhere. "I've got it under control,".

Me and my sister were then given to the pretty lady with the blonde hair. The lady then walked away with me and my sister in her arms. She then walked into a room, and called for someone named Alice, as she puts both me and my sister on a table.

A few seconds later walked another lady in with pixie hair. She saw us and gasped, "They're so adoreble".

Me and my sister, who is named Renesmee, got washed and got some clothes on. As the two pretty ladies cleaned us, we got to learn that the lady with the pixie hair is Alice, and the one with the blond hair is Rosalie.

When Renesmee and i were ready to go, Alice picked me up and Rosalie picked Rensemee up, we went to a room with a chair. Rosalie went to sit on the sofa with Rensemee, and Alice gave me to Rosalie so she could go back to Jasper.

As Rosalie was cooing and murmmuring at me and Renesmee, i started to fall asleep.

××××××××

(957 words)

Disclaimer: I do not own Twilight, i only own Royalice.