Ch. 3 Meeting Bella

Royalice POV

As i was sleeping i heard a voice, the voice was calling my name.

"Royalice" said the voice. "Wake up".

As i opened my eyes i saw Alice. I knew what day it was, i was going to meet my mother.

As Alice was cleaning me, i recalled what had happend the last 2 days:

Spending time with my family,

The first day that my mother Bella was changing, Edward was with Bella, Carlisle was playing chess with Esme, Emmett was looking at a football match, Rosalie was playing with Renesmee and Alice and Jasper were playing hide and seek with me. While looking around Alice said "Where's uncle Jasper now?" As i looked at Jasper, who had his hands infront of his eyes. "Boo!" siad Jasper while showing his eyes again. Giggiling, i grabbed Jasper his nose and tried to squeez it.

Finding out i have a gift,

The second day that Bella was changing. As the other were hunting, Emmett and Rosalie were babysitting Renesmee and me. Rosalie was upstairs with Renesmee, bathing her. Emmett and me were in the main room of the house, with a football match on the backround. As i was laying on the lap of Emmett, he was tickling me. While i kept laughing, we both didn't notice the floating lamp.

Suddenly we heard a gasp, it was coming from the back door. Both Emmetts and my focus went tot he back door, to see my father standing there. As soon i focused on my father we heard a crash. When we looked towards the sound, we saw a lamp had fallen in the middle of the room. And that's how i found out i have a gift. (Sorry, to lazy to explain it)

Present day

As Alice was done with cleaning me, she changed me in some clothes. I knew something was different today, everyone was alert, as if something was about to happen.

As Alice carried me downstairs, to were the rest of my family was, i saw that my father was not there. As if they knew what i was thinking, Carlisle said "Your mother is awake, Royal. She is hunting now with Edward. They should be back soon."

-----------------

Bella POV

When i was done hunting with Edward, we went back tot he house. And as we were walking my mind went full of questions, most of them were about my daughters. "Tell me about them," i insisted as Edward took my hand.

"They're like nothing else in the world." he told me, and the sound of an almost religious devotion was there in his voice. I felt a sharp pang of jealousy over the strangers. He knew them and i didn't. It wasn't just fair.

"How much are they like you? How much like me? Or like i was, anyway." I said.

"It seems a fairly even divide." Edward said.

"They were warm-blooded," I rememberd.

"Yes. They have a heartbeat, though it runs a little bit faster than a human's. Their temparture is a little bit hotter than usual, too. They sleep." Edward listed to me. "Really?" i asked.

"Quite well for newborns. The only parents in the world who don't need sleep, and our childeren already are sleeping through the night." He chuckled.

I like the way he said our childeren. The word made them more real.

"Renesmee has exactly your color eyes, so that didn't get lost, after all." Edwars smiled at me. "Royalice has mine human eyes, before i was changed."

"And the vampire parts?" i asked.

"Their skins are almost as impenetrable as ours. Not that anyone would dream of testing that." He said. I blinked at him, shocked.

"Of course no one would," he assured me again. "Their diet... Well, they both prefers to drink blood. Carlisle continues to try to peruade them to drink baby formula, too, but they doesn't have much patience wit hit. Can't say that i blame them, nasty-smelling stuff, even for human food."

I gaped openly at him now. He made it sound like they were having conversations. "Persuade them?"

They're intelligent, shockingly so, and progressing at an immense pace. Though Renesmee doesn't speak yet, but she communicates quite effectively. And for Royalice, she as spoken a few words, already.

I was beginning to feel a little bit jealous again, i had missed one of my daughters first words. But knowing Alice she must have filmed it.

"Renesmee. Doesn't. Speak. Yet" i asked, confused.

Edward slowed our pace further, letting me asorb this. "What do you mean, she communicates effectively?" I demanded.

"I think i twill be easier for you to... see yourself. It's rather difficult to describe." As Edward said that, he mentions to me to follow him. We sped together tot the house.

--------------

Royalice POV

As we were all waiting for my mother to come, i was in the arms of Alice. Then Jacob went outside, to do some test, because he didn't think it was safe for Renesmee.

We waited for both my parents and Jacob to come in. When they did, i saw a pretty lady coming in.

As the lady looked at Renesmee and me, she was looking at us, as if we weren't real. Rosalie saw this, "Yes Bella, they're real and yours." she said. So the pretty lady is Bella, my mother i thought.

Bella took a step closer towards us. And when she did, everyone moved very fast.

Emmett and Jasper were right in front of her, shoulder to shoulder, hands ready. Edward gripped Bella from behind. Even Carlisle and Esme moved to get Emmett's and Jasper's flanks, while Rosalie backed tot he door, her amrs clutching at Renesmee. Jacob moved, too, keeping his protective stance in front of them.

Alice, who had me in her arms, held her place. "Oh, give her some credit," she chided them. "She wasn't going to do anything. You'd want a closer look, too."

As everyone became a bit more relaxed, Bella took again a step closer to us. She looked making sure everyone was okay with it. As it looked good, she took another step. She came closer and closer to us. Till she was close enough to touch us.

When she stood across me, i lifted my arms up, while saying "Up, up." Bella looked at me shocked, but took me from Alice her arms.

Bella looked at confused, "I was only gone for 2 days, she looks like 9 months," Bella said. "And Renesmee looks like a few months."

"They have grown much." Carlisle said.

------time skip-----

Bella brought me back to renesmee's and my room, while Edward took Renesmee tot the same room as me. I was put in my sleeping clothing, and was than slowly laid down in my bed.

"Goodnight babies." Edward and Bella both said to us, and then slowly walked out of the room and shut the lamps off.

I closed my eyes, and went to sleep. Little did i know i was going to see a man in my dreams.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(1153 words), i dont own Twilight or any of the characters, i do own Royalice.