5

Betty lays on the couch with her feet in Jughead's lap and sighs. "Finally, after three months everyone we know is married. We don't have to go to any more weddings."
    "Speaking of, we have been officially married for three months." Jughead smiles over at her and she smiles back.
    "Well, at least we don't live with our parents anymore." She laughs, getting up and walking to the kitchen.
    "Yeah." Jughead laughs along.
    "You hungry?" She asks.
    "I'm always hungry." He chuckles.
    "I'll put in a frozen pizza." She smiles, walking over to the freezer.
    He smiles, wrapping his arms around her waist. He presses his lips against hers and she smiles into his lips.
    "What was that for?" She asks.
    "For being you."
    Blush invades her cheeks. "Aww, Juggie."
    She goes to grab the pizza from the freezer but he stops her. He grabs her hands and pulls her close to his chest.
    "What?" She giggles.
    "How about we just order in?" He asks, kissing her.
    "I don't..." His lips trail down her neck. "Ahh, yeah, let's do that." She moans.
    He smiles into her neck. "You like that?" He asks.
    "Mhm."
    He pulls away, lifting her up and laying her on the couch. He hovers over top of her as she kisses his jawline. He grips her hips, pulling them up against his.
    "Wait, wait wait." Betty says, sitting up.
    "What's wrong?" He asks.
    "Are you sure it's not too soon?"
    "Well, Betts, if you're not comfortable doing this then we can wait."
    "Oh my God, you're so hot." She says, kissing him.

    Betty sits awkwardly next to Jughead with her knees pulled up to her chest. "I'm sorry." She groans.
    "No, that's alright, I um, I'm sorry."
    "That's fine...I have to go out somewhere, are you alright here?"
    "Yeah, have fun."
    She smiles, walking out of the house. She heads down the street to Veronica's house where Cheryl was visiting.
    "Hey, Betty, why do you look sick?" Veronica asks.
    "Ugh, the most humiliating thing just happened."
    "What happened?" Cheryl asks.

    "Hey, Jughead." Toni smiles, walking into his house. "What happened?" She asks, noticing an expression on his face that she couldn't quite place.
    "It's nothing."
    "No, its something, what happened?"
    "My wife won't sleep with me."

    "You what?" Veronica and Cheryl exclaim.
    "I know, I just couldn't do it."
    "But you're married." Veronica says.
    "It gets worse."
    "How could it get worse. I mean, you already good him that you didn't want to have sex with him...ever." Cheryl crosses her arms, leaning back in her chair.
    "I told him that I think of him more as a friend."
    Cheryl and Veronica cringe. "Oh my God."
    "I know." Betty drops her fave in her hands.
    "Okay, Betty, listen to me." Cheryl says, grabbing Betty's shoulders and shaking her. "You're going to go back home and you're going to have sex with your husband. Have sex like you've never had sex before. And then do it again and again until you fall in love with him."
    "I can't." Betty groans turn into a sob. "I want to but I can't. It's like having sex with...my brother."
    "Ewww, don't say that. There's no coming back from that." Cheryl says.
    "Okay, listen, get yourself all hot and bothered and...you know." Veronica suggests.
    "That's what Toni and I did."
    "I was."
    "Drink?" Veronica suggests, defeated.
    "He wouldn't if I was drinking."
    "Oh my God, just bite the bullet. If you want a kid one day you kind of have to have sex." Veronica rolls her eyes.
    "You didn't tell him that's it's like having sex with Charles...right?" Cheryl looks over at her.
    "No, of course not."
    "I don't know what to tell you, Betty. You just have to work through it I guess."

    Betty gets home and walks into the bedroom where Jughead is laying on the bed. She sighs, walking over to him. She pulls back the covers and cuddles into him.
    "I'm sorry." She mumbles into his side.
    "Why?" He chuckles, wrapping his arms around her.
    "That I'm so fucking stupid."
    "Woah, hey. Don't talk about my wife like that. Your feelings are completely valid, okay. We just have to work on becoming more comfortable moving forward. I'm glad you told me how you felt in that moment, rather than regretting it."
    "You're so amazing. I don't deserve you." She says, kissing him on the cheek.