12

Jughead woke up and Bailey was gone along with Betty. He gets up and walks out to the living room. He sees Betty and Cheryl in the kitchen, Betty, breastfeeding Bailey and Cheryl eating a bowl of fruit. He smiles at them and walks over to Betty, kissing her.
    "Good morning, did you sleep alright?" She asks.
    "Yeah, I almost had a heart attack when I could find you or Bailey."
    "Sorry honey, I had to change her and then she was hungry."
    "That's fine, you're the mama, you know what you're doing."
    "I was thinking we could go see our parents today with Bailey."
    "Ya, sure. Are you okay walking?"
    "Mhm, I can't walk fast but there was no tearing, thank God, because I did all of the things I had to."

    They go to see Fp and Gladys first. They walk in and Jellybean greets them with a smile. Do walks to the front and tears sparkle in his eyes when he sees the baby.
    "Can I hold her?" He asks.
    Betty looks anxiously at Jughead and passes the baby to Fp. Bailey cries until Fp starts bouncing her.
    "What's her name?" Fp asks.
    "Bailey, Forsythia, " Betty puts a hand on Jellybean's shoulder. "Jones."
    "It's beautiful." Jellybean smiles.
    "Well, I must say, you two make the most adorable baby." Fp says, still bouncing Bailey in her arms.
    "They're here mum." Jelly Bean calls out to Gladys.
    Gladys runs into the room and hugs Betty. "You look so good, sweetheart."
    "Thanks, Gladys. How have you been?" Betty asks.
    "Oh, I'm great, thank you. How have you been? How's motherhood?"
    "It's amazing, Jug has been so helpful since he got home."
    "That's good to hear. Is she sleeping through the night?"
    "Um, mostly. It really depends on the night, but she's been really good so far."
    "Ya, she slept on my chest last night." Jughead smiles.
    "Aww." Jellybean says.

    After their visit with the Jones's, they head over to the Coopers. Polly holds Bailey for most of the visit and it was the same basic conversation. Bailey begins to cry and Betty takes her into another room to feed her. She comes back out and announces that they need to leave because Bailey needs to nap.
    "Oh, can't she stay here with us for the night." Polly says, reaching for Bailey.
    "Polly, I can't exactly give you my boobs." Betty laughs.
    "I guess." Polly shrugs. "But I'm visiting tomorrow."
    "Okay." Betty smiles.