8

Betty wakes up in Jughead's arms. He smiles down at her and she sits up, kissing him.
    "Good morning." She says.
    "Good morning."
    "Last night was amazing." She says, smiling at him.
    "Agreed."
    "So, do you want to go to my parents today?" She asks.
    "Yeah, sure. I'll just have a shower and get dressed."
    Jughead gets up and showers then gets dressed and Betty texts her mom to let her know that they'll be stopping by. When they get there Betty grabs Jughead's hand and they walk into the house. Polly screams, running up to them and hugging Betty.
    "Hi, oh my God it's been forever. How are you two doing?"
    "We're doing amazing." Betty smiles up at Jughead.
    "Well, come in. Charles and Nancy are going to be right over. Jason took the twins and Jane to the zoo, so the kids won't be here. Mom is going to order a pizza and we can all play monopoly or something."
    "Yeah, sure." Betty smiles.
    "Cheryl and Toni are also going to stop by soon so they'll play too."

    "That was fun." Jughead says as they get into his truck.
    "Yeah, we have to go visit your parents someday soon too."
    "Yeah, of course."
    "Hey Jug?"
    "Yeah?"
    "I love you."
    He stares at her for a second in shock.
    "I'm sorry, was that completely stupid?" She groans.
    "No, I love you too. I just didn't think you felt that way about me."
    "Well, I do." She smiles.
    They sit in silence all the way back home, with thoughts drilling through Jughead's head. Did Betty really love him? Betty Cooper. Or was she replacing the feelings she had for Archie and passing them over to him.
    Betty smiled at him from the living room while he grabbed a snack from the kitchen.
    "So, are we just not talking now?" She asks.
    "What do you want to talk about?"
    "I don't know, but you're being really quiet. What's wrong?"
    "Nothing."
    "Juggie." She walks over to him and rests a hand on his cheek. "Tell me what's wrong. I want to fix it."
    "Are you in love with Archie and not me? Like, are you having these feelings for me because you have to?"
    "Juggie, I love you, not because I have to, but because you treat me right, you're kind, and we've grown a bond."
    "I love you so much." He says, kissing her.
    "I love you too."

           ⚠Sexual content ahead⚠

    "So, be honest, last night. Thoughts?"
    She groans, biting her lip.
    "Those are some good thoughts." He smirks.
    "Juggie, it felt so good."
    "Really? Because I don't want to get another call from Sweetpea-"
    "Juggie, I have never felt that kind of pleasure before. I didn't want it to stop."
    "Betty..."
    "How was it for you?"
    "It was great, but um, you continue." He says, pulling her into the bedroom.
    "Mmm, Juggie. I have never been so turned on. I mean, you're so big."
    She looks him up and down, letting her eyes linger on the bulge in his jeans. She lays back on the bed, rubbing herself through her shorts and Jughead grabs at himself.
    "Betty, what are you trying to do?" He asks.
    "You." She says, removing her pants.
    He stares at the damp cloth of her underwear and groans. She touches herself through her underwear and bites her lips, moaning softly. He climbs on top of her, kissing behind her ear. She moans, bringing his lips to hers.
    "Juggie, please." She begs as he grinds against her.
    He smirks at her, unzipping his pants and kicking them off along with his underwear. He pulls off Betty's underwear, groaning at the sight she takes off her bra, pulling it out of her shirt. Jughead removes his shirt, followed by hers. He kisses Betty, lightly biting her bottom lip before entering her. She hums happily into the crook of his neck. He held onto her breasts, kneading them as he pushed himself in and out of her. She lets out a moan, almost sending him over the edge.
    "Fuck." He mumbles under his breath.
    Betty released, breathing heavily as Jughead continues moving inside of her. He finishes and rolls off of her, panting. She rolls over to face him and smiles.
    "I love you." She says.
    "I love you too." He smiles back, kissing her.