Wake up...

Oliver's unconscious when the police and paramedics arrive. They push Andrew and I out of the way as they work on him. And then a paramedic makes me sit so they can check me over. I have a broken hand, cuts and bruises all over along with a huge gash on my face that will require multiple stitches and a possible concussion. But I don't care about any of that.

"How is Oliver?" I ask Andrew when he comes to sit next to me.

"They're loading him in the ambulance now. I called Hunter and he and Millie are calling everyone including both your parents. Everyone will meet us at the hospital. They want to take you by ambulance too."

"With Oliver?"

"No, separately."

"I don't want to go alone." I turn to the paramedic. "Can he come with me please?" He says yes so I turn to Andrew. "Will you go with me please. I don't want to be alone."

"Of course I will Lily. I talked to the neighbor next door and they said they would keep Milo. Is that okay?"

"Yes. Thank you."

Andrew goes to the back door and gets Milo and takes him to the neighbor. Then he meets us at the ambulance.

Once were at the hospital everyone is already there and my mom comes into the exam room with me.

"Oh, my baby." She hugs me but she's careful.

"Mom, did you hear anything about Oliver yet?"

"They rushed him back for surgery.  They know to keep you updated along with his parents. Lily, how are you? Did he..."

She trails off and I know what she's asking. "He started to...do things. But Oliver got there just in time."

Officer Jones and Officer Wilson knock on the door and come in.

"Miss Michaels, we are so sorry this happened to you and Mr Scott.  We really thought he was somewhere in Chicago."

"That's exactly what he wanted all of us to think. He planned it all out. Have you caught him yet?"

"No, we haven't. We have every available officer out looking now. The good news is your neighborhood has a lot of surveillance cameras so we're working on tracking his movements. Can you tell us exactly what happened today?"

I tell them everything and as I do my mom stands by my bed quietly crying. This is twice now that she's had to do this. Life is so unfair sometimes.

The nurses collect whatever evidence they can from me and take picturesof all my injuries. I receive eleven stitches on my cheek and get a cast on my hand. Once I'm all situated my dad and sister come back to see me. There's a lot of crying by them but part of me is numb. I just want Oliver.

They all leave so others can come back. I ask to see Olivers parents first.

Oliver's mom comes in and hugs me. I can tell shes been crying.  "Lily, are you okay dear? I can't believe this has happened to you again."

"I'm fine. Any news on Oliver?"

"He's still in surgery. He's lost alot of blood but thats all we know so far."

"I'm so sorry. This is all my fault."

Oliver's dad steps forward. "Don't. Don't do that Lily. This is not your fault. You can't help what that crazy maniac did to my son. Or to you. My son loves you and would give his life for you. Just like I would for his mother. I do not blame you. Oliver will be okay. He's strong and there's no way he's giving up without one hell of a fight when he just got you back."