Chapter One: lillys mission

POV: Lilly's
I moved quickly and quietly as I weaved through the trees. I soon came to a clearing and waited in the tree line as my team moved toward the den. After what felt like hours I felt a presence nearby, I knew who it was.

"Come out! I know you're there." I spoke with confidence, trying to mask my fear.

"I'm surprised you can speak with such confidence when your heart sounds like it's about to burst." He spoke with a cocky tone, as though he found my statement amusing. "Tell me did you volunteer for this...or were you sacrificed?"

"I was chosen." I turned on my heel to face him before boldly looking into his glowing eyes.

"And you went along like a lamb to slaughter" He smirked, showing two sharp fangs.
Before I realized it, I had taken my tactical knife and plunged it into his chest, this only angered him. I took off running into the woods, only making it a short distance before being pinned to a tree.
"You shouldn't run, it only makes us excited, now be a good girl and tell me you didn't set fire to my home." He said as though everything was a joke.
"Okay, I didn't set your home on fire.." A look of relief washed over his face.
"I planted a bomb." I held up the detonator before pressing it. His face contorted before I felt a sharp pain in my neck. Then everything went black.