Chapter Two: Where am I

I woke wrapped in quilted blankets, my head pounding, only remembering my name.

"Morning doll." I heard a deep voice as arms wrapped around my waist pulling my back flush against their chest.

"Where am I? What happened?" I tried to sit up but they held me tightly.

"Shh just relax and it will all come back" I felt them place a kiss on my exposed shoulder.
Against my own will, my body relaxed. After a while they stood up and I rolled to face them seeing a tall man, he was well built, dark shoulder-length hair with a matching stubble, the only thing that seemed out of place was the metal prosthetic replacing his right arm.

"You must be hungry."  He helped me to my feet and I began to sway.

"I gotcha doll." I felt a shiver run down my spine as I felt the cool metal through the thin fabric of the nightgown. He slowly led me downstairs where several others were lounging about.

"I see she's awake." A ginger-haired man said with disgust as we entered the room. I shifted my weight on to one foot as all attention turned to me.

"Does she remember anything?" A man with sandy blond hair said.

"No, not yet." the man beside me said.

"I don't get why you want to keep her when you could just kill her." The redhead said once more. Suddenly, everything rushed back and I moved out of the man's grip.

"I see you remember now." He said shooting a deadly glare at the redhead before shifting his gaze back to me. "I was hoping to play more." I made a dash to the door but he had grabbed my wrist before I could take two steps.

"I thought I told you not to run." He said with a low growl.

"Well, I refuse to stay here." I looked straight into his eyes as if I was challenging him.
"You don't have a choice."  He looked down at me trying to intimidate me but I refused to back down. I pulled my wrist out of his grip and started to stalk towards him until he was backed against the wall.

"Where is my team?" I asked with a deadly tone.

"Well, doll...they became dinner." He answered with a grin."Be a doll and go back to bed"

"Why don't you make me?" I growled. I heard a chorus of laughter.

"Seems you chose a stubborn one, James." A woman with brown hair said with amusement. The man I now know as James' face became contorted with anger and embarrassment.

"She'll learn her place." His eyes started to glow as he stared down at me. My head began to pound and my vision started to cloud before fainting once again