⚜Ch14⚜

We arrived at the house in uk in the early hours of the morning. Once we left his parents house lastnight, we went back home, ate dinner and we were ready to go. Not without Natasha that is, that barbie was just so annoying throughout the whole trip.

I sat at the far backseat away from both of them because Boy! Were they annoying and don't get me started on how dumb she is. She is just insufferable and irritating but i just ignored them both.

We just arrived at the house. It was beautiful as expected, i mean do these people have any house less than a mansion. The house was magnificent.

Once we got inside, the maid helped out with my bags. It was taken to a beautiful room painted white and light pink curtains. With white floral beddings. The bed was pink and a pink reading table i loved this place. On the right was the door to the walk in closet, it was huge and empty. I took my bags into the closet and began arranging my clothes. After that i had a quick shower and called my parents.

I was resting and chatting with faizah and Anisah whenni heard a knock on my door.

"It's open" i said. The door knob was twisted and Humaid walked in.

"Hey. How are you settling in"

"Good"

"Nice then"

"Uhmmm! What do you need" i had to ask because this is awkward.

"Oh! There's food downstairs if you are hungry"

"Okay thank you i am coming downstairs right now"

I hopped off the bed and followed him downstairs. The table was neatly set. Natasha was seated on the table the moment i came down she frowned.

"What is she doing here babe"

"She's eating breakfast just like every normal human being on earth"

"Then she should know her place"

"Yes my place as the only legal wife here not some unimportant side chick" i said. She was left speechless.

I ate my food in silence, once i was done, i took the plate to the kitchen and washed it.

I was at the base of the steps going back upstairs when she spoke again.

"When are you moving to the hostel" she asked.

"I'm not FYI i am staying right here where i belong" i batted my eyelashes smiling sweetly at her.

"What! baby can you hear she is saying"

Humaid looked at me "Amani are you staying here?" He asked curiously.

"Yes i am"

"Okay then. Feel at home, half of the house is yours anyway" he said picking up his keys heading out.

"Babe! is that all you are going to say" she exclaimed.

" what else do you want me to say Dad bought this house in both our names so she can do whatever she wants"

"What of me?"

"Babe i really need to go to work i am getting late" he walked over to her and kiseed her on her forehead "let's talk when i get back okay" and he left.

She stomped her feet on the floor and shouted.

I laughed loudly, blew her a kiss and  went upstairs.

I got upstairs and began decorating my room. I really loved this room it's just my style.

The door to my room was harshly opened. I already knew who it was so without turning to look i said "what do you want Natasha"

"Stay away from Humaid. Whatever little bond you have i am going to break it"

I turned to her "My dear i am not a threat to you because i don't care about your little relationship"

"It better be that way"

"kindly close the door on your way out"

"Can't send me out"

"Listen here missy i could throw you out of this house if i wanted to so please  get out of my room while i am being nice"

she huffed and left the room. She thinks she can challenge me but what she doesn't know is i have the upper hand here.

I went downstairs after a while to watch a movie. It was almost 6pm and i was bored.

I sat on the sofa, watching Aquaman. Natasha came downstairs holding a bruised arm. I wonder what happened to her.

Humaid stomped into the house angrily  and walked over to her. He examined her hand and dragged her over to me.

"Why would you do this to her" he shouted his voice booming.

"What did i do?" I asked rather curious.

"This is the height of it. I will not accept this nonsense from you" he kept on shouting.

" Ah! Ah! Ah! Listen up buddy do not raise your voice at me or else you and your little gold digger will loose the little you have. I didn't do anything to her and she knows it. And if you even try to lay your hands on me i will make sure you loose this company"

I took my phone and left.

__________✍✍✍

So here it is again another update😁😁

Hope you like it.

Please vote,comment,share and follow.

Stay safe🌸