Room 283 (AUGUST 28)

No one knows what happened to room 283.

The teacher would always have candy and other treats outside of her dorm room every day and meet everyone with a smile on her face and chirp in her voice.

Whenever there was a speaker in her class, she would invite the other students from the grade into her pristine and sparkling room to listen.

The room was special, a wall had been taken down years before to make a regular room into the greatest room any student, parent or faculty had seen.

But now, the room is closed. The teachers name has been stripped off the door and the blinds are closed. What now used to be the light at the end of the tunnel for everyone, is now a dark abyss at the end of the hall, a place where no one goes near. The lights are off around it due to little use and so at the end of the hall, is now a dark void of despair and dreams gone by.

No one knows why a place of such joy and happiness was boarded shut so tight. Some believe the teacher who used to occupy the room was trapped under the tiles or in the walls, and that the school is covering it up, or that she died in there and now her ghost haunts the walls, turning the white walls red whenever someone is in her presence.

No one will ever know what happened in room 283, but it serves as a reminder to watch out, because you never know.