Playoffs Round 2: Results: PART 1 (SEP 7)

I should have done this a few days ago but I didn't! So you're getting them now!

First up is the west.

Vegas Golden Knights vs Vancouver Canucks .50

Prediction Vegas 4-1

Result Vegas 4-3

Vancouver was a lot better than I thought they would be in this series. Their goalie, Demko really put up a fight in those last three games, but in the end, you can't win games when you only have 18 shots and you let the other team have OVER 30! I honestly would be pretty pissed if I were Demko or their other goalie, Markstrom because of what I just said. All that to say that Vegas played an excellent series, for a second I thought they were going to blow a 3-1 series lead, but they didn't. So I thank them for that.

Dallas Stars vs Colorado Avalanche 2.50

Prediction: Dallas 4-3

Result: Dallas 4-3

I got this series pretty spot on. There's really not all that much to say about it to be honest. like Vegas (and New York in the next part) Dallas also almost blew a 3-1 series lead, but like Vegas and New York, they stood their ground in game 7 to win 5-4 in overtime. To be honest I barely watched a second of this series, it just didn't interest me in the slightest. I'm also not that excited for the matchup between Dallas and Vegas, Dallas is just a boring team to watch in my opinion. And this is coming from a SENS fan.