1 - Aizawa, Nezu, Mic.

Caregiver(s): Nezu, Present mic
Little: Aizawa

Note: This is really badly put together, I made it late at night.

'Oh god. Not now. Please not now.' He thought, fidgeting with his hands and lightly tapping his foot on the ground. Thirty minutes. He could last that long right..? As long as they quieted down..It was stressing him out. The ravenette sighs, trying to continue on with the lesson normally, after they had thankfully gotten quiet again instead of katsuki screaming at midoriya and iida yelling at them to stop fighting, along with the shouts and talking of other students watching it unfold.

The bell finally did ring, and most students left practically as soon as it did. For once, aizawa was thankful of that. What he didnt want to he happen, did happen though.

A student walked up to his desk, specifically mineta. "Sensei, do you think you could help tutor me a bit? I'm not really getting what's going on right now, and I want to keep up with the others." The purple haired teenager said.

"Eh..Yes. But, you'll have to wait. I have things to do today. I'll talk with you about it later, Minoru." Shota says.

"Thank you Sensei." The student says, finally walking away. Aizawa felt a bit of relief, no longer having to worry about his students. Now, maybe..just maybe he would last until he left work.

Or..

Maybe he could just stay here a while. Nobody would notice if he stayed in his classroom right? He did have most of his little space things here anyway..

He decided on staying, not wanting to have to wait any longer. He curled up under his desk, sleeping bag below him to soften the ground as he shuffled through his bag, taking out his baby blue pacifier with small grey gems on the rims.

He slowly put it in his mouth, suckling on it as he slipped into the headspace. Sweet relief, being able to destress himself. He didn't have a daddy, or any caregiver for that matter. Though, he really wanted one he was just too embarrassed to go and find someone.

Plus, he had trouble trusting people with things like this. He got his headphones, putting them on and plugging them into his phone before going to netflix to watch My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic and various other 'kid' shows.

He watched it contently, suckling on his pacifier and falling deeper into his headspace. He was around two, so he could talk somewhat, but still quite a bit of babbling. He giggles quietly to himself, enjoying the show before the lights in the room were turned off. He whimpered, pausing the episode and peeking his head out from the desk, seeing Nezu about to walk out.

The furry creature had just assumed nobody was in the room anymore, and was simply trying to turn off the light.

Aizawa began to babble about the light, almost crying. "ligh!" he whines, looking at the bear with fearful eyes. He wanted the lights to be turned back on, not used to nor comfortable with the darkness not having it on brought.

Nezu turned, extremely confused as he looked at his coworker, who still had the pacifier in his mouth and was speaking what seemed like gibberish. He didnt quite understand what was going on at first, but soon caught on and switched the lights back on, walking over to the younger, atleast the younger in his regressed ways.