Tensei and Iida

This isnt a ship, just a brotherly love thing. Cause ✨incest✨ is disgusting

Little: Iida

Caregiver: Tensei

In this story, Tensei can still walk just not for long periods of time, but since hes a stubborn ass he'll push himself anyway.

~~~~~

Iida sat on his bed, sighing softly as he took off his glasses. It was the first day of spring break, and he had chosen to come home instead of staying at the dorms for the week. He preffered home, considering he had his brother and parents with him, while on the other hand at the dorms it would just be his classmates and teachers. Maybe that wouldnt be a bad thing to most people, but he had trouble making friends. He only really managed to be aqquantined with Midoirya and Ururaka, but mostly everyone else saw him as an annoying goody two shoes. Which, he was..But, it hurt being told that straight to his face.

Before he knew it, there were tears rolling down his face as bad thoughts filled his head, about how nobody actually cared for him, and all he did was annoy them, all while he was slipping deeper into the sweet release of something reffered to as 'little space.'

He pulled his knees up to his chest and put his arms around himself, trying to stay quiet as he cried. He didnt want to bother his parents or tensei. He knew they'd be on him like a pack of wolves if they saw or heard him crying.

And just what he didnt want to happen, happened. Tensei had opened the door, to ask him a question, and instead was met with his brother crying, so now he was concerned. "Tenya." The older iida said, walking deeper inside the room and shutting the door behind him.

Tenya's head shot up as the door opened, staring as his brother tried to talk to him. He didnt want to talk about it, at all really. 

Tensei walked to the bed that Tenya was sitting on and sighed, sitting by him and rubbing his back. "Ten, what's wrong?" Tensei finally said, after his brother seemed to calm down a bit.

"I.." The younger male  looks away slightly. He wanted to talk, but just couldn't form the words. Instead, he stayed silent and shook his head. "G..go.." he stutters, he was trying his best to talk like a big boy.

"Tenya." Tensei says, taking a hold of his younger brothers hands. "Please tell me what's bothering you, I wont get mad I promise." He says, looking as worried as ever. The younger Iida took a breath, just shaking his head. He was afriad to speak, afraid that he would mess up and talk like a little kid.

"Tenya. Please."

"I..I sorry.." The male says, wrapping his arms tighter around his legs.  With that, Tensei pulled his brother into an embrace, trying to soothe him. "Shh...its okay.." he says, rubbing his back. He seemed to understand that his brother was going into little space. He had seen him do it once before, but hadn't asked about it and instead did research on it afterwards. So atleast he knew.

"Here..Where are your little things?" He asks, Tenya looked confused at first but soon realized that Tensei knew. He pulls away, and points to a bag on the floor nervously. "Alright. I'll be right back." Tensei got off the bed, looking in the bag and grabbing a few things. A pacifier, and an onesie. "Wanna change into this buddy?" He asks, holding up the fluffy outfit, which was met with a nod from the regressed teenager. "Need some help?" Tensei asks, which was met with another nod.

Tensei helped him into the outfit relatively easily since Tenya cooperated. He could tell that the younger was nervous, but that was expected.

He pushed the blue car themed pacifier past his brothers lip, which he suckled on quietly. After a minute or so, the younger Iida was curling up into the blankets and pillows, almost like a nest of fluffiness. He pulled a stuffie out from under his pillow, a bunny one and hugged it. Tensei smiles before asking, "You want me to stay with you for a while?"

Tenya nods, making grabby hands towards his brother. The older male got into the bed, and let Tenya rest his head on his chest. It was a sweet moment, and reminded him of when they were younger and Tenya would get way too tired.

His thoughts were interrupted by a soft snore coming from Tenya, and he looked over at him, laughing softly and running his fingers through his brothers hair.

"Night 'Ten."