2 - Mic and Shota

Caregiver: Present Mic/Hizashi Yamada

Little: Eraserhead/Shota Aizawa

"Fuck.." the ravenette mumbles, as he laid on a couch, curling up under a thin blanket. Hizashi looks over at him, raising a brow. "What did you just say?" He asks, crossing his arms.

Shota grins "Fuck. I saiiid fwuck." He says, childishly. He was regressed to around the age of three, and today he had been around Nemuri alot, meaning he may or may not have learned a few new words.

"You know your not allowed to say that, apologize." Hizashi says, in a stern tone. "No!" Shota says, puffing up his cheeks and crossing his arms, turning away from him. Hizashi sighs, walking over to him and lifting his chin.

Shota didnt apologize, and huffed. "Fuck fuck fuckity wuckity fucky!" He says, which caused Hizashi to gasp. "Applogize right this instant young man!" He says, shaking his head in dissaproval. "No Fwuck wou!!" Shota says. "Shota. I dont wanna have to punish you."

Shota shifted his head at that, but still didnt apologize. He was being a stubborn brat. "Fwuck!" He says again, giggling to himself. "That's it, go to time out." Hizashi said, fed up with him.

Shota turned, looking at him with sad eyes. "No! I dont wanna!! D-Daddy I'm sowwy!" He says, burying his face in the blondes shirt, starting to cry. Hizashi couldnt help but feel bad, though he didnt take back what he said. "You heard me, sho. Time out." He says, pointing to a corner.

Shota pulled away sadly, and nodded. He picked up his stuffed bunny, holding it close. Hizashi sighs. "No bun bun either." He says, taking the stuffy from him.

Shots started to bawl. "Bun bwun!!" He says, making grabby hands at it. Tears were streaming down his cheeks, and he was sniffling.

Hizashi felt bad, but didnt give in. "Time out, now." He says sternly, pointing to the corner yet again. This time, shota sniffled one last time and went over to the corner, sitting down and facing the wall. He still cried, whimpering to himself.

Hizashi wasnt cruel, he would just make him stay there for about 5 minutes before telling him he could come out.

Shota's bottom lip quivered, and he sniffled some more, putting his arms around his chest. Soon enough, five minutes had passed and Hizashi patted Aizawa's head gently, wrapping his arms around him. "Times up, cmon baby.." he says

"Shota's sowwy.." aizawa says, burying his face in hizashi's chest, sniffling quietly. Yamada took out the bunny from earlier, and smiled softly as he offered it to the little.

"Bwun bun!" Shota beams, taking it into his arms and smiling widely, a big stupid smile.

Hizashi's heart melted at the sight, and he smiled even more, patting his head gently. He got up, walking away briefly before coming back with a yellow paci, sitting back down by the little and pressing it between his lips. Shota happily suckled on it, leaning into hizashi's touch as he held 'bun bun' close to him.

He nuzzled into the crook of his caretaker and boyfriends neck, closing his eyes and relaxing. He breathed softly, starting to fall asleep in the yellow haired mans arms. Hizashi soon noticed he was asleep, and lifted him up, taking him to their room. He laid shota in the bed, and pulled up the bed safety rail, something Hizashi had bought to make it seem more like a crib when Shota was regressed.

He kissed his forehead, turning on the cat themed mobile and switching off the main light, then plugging in the small cat nightlight into the wall.

He smiles softly, and then quietly walked out of the room.