comfort (2)

Bit of a recap:

You got into the car while Karasuma was driving. You fell asleep straight away.

Y/N pov:)
The car stopped. I woke up, it felt like i was sleeping for hours because i was so warm and felt comfort on the seat with the blanket wrapped around me. I haven't slept for a week and not felt this...how do I say it? No one has ever showed me a little bit of sympathy until now, but how do I know I can still trust him? You stay thinking to yourself.

"Ah, your awake I see. Good job because we have arrived. I will show you around and then you will go to sleep, you need rest for tomorrow. Sound good ?"
The spiky haired man says while looking back at me in the car.
"Y-yes, karasuma" I stuttered a bit, it's been a while since anybody has asked me a question, skip that it's been a while since anybody has actually spoke to me. The tall man got out the car and came around the side of the car to open my door, I decided to give him the blanket back since it wasn't mine. So I grabbed it off the seat, folded it and gave it to him in his arms. He looked at me with a startled face.

What have I done wrong already ? I was starting to become anxious and didn't know why he made that face so I apologized. "What are you apologizing for kiddo?"he looked at me now confused. So I explained to him that I was confused because of the face he was making. He held his hand to get me out the car, and in his other hand was the blanket. "I'll talk to you when we get inside, it looks like it's going to rain so we need to get in" he says as he puts the blanket over my shoulders and shuts the car door.

He walks in front of me and unlocks the door, holding it open for me to come in. I didn't even realise we was at the house, it was so big and clean I felt royal. I stepped inside and Karasuma shuts the door behind you. "Please sit down and I'll make you some hot chocolate if you like?" He says as he guides me to the dining room and points at the chair for me to sit in. "I'm actually okay..y-you've done enough for me a-already" I felt bad that he's going through all this for me. He doesn't have to do anything else because now I'm actually feeling like a human and not just a worthless thing. "Okay then, if you insist" he says while he sits at the chair opposite me on the table. "You want to know why I was startled huh? Didn't you realise what you did ? It was remarkable Y/N" he says with a straight face but the tone in his voice was kind of a happy shocked tone. "Um, I'm sorry sir, but I don't quite understand what you mean. All I did was fold a blanket and give it to you?" I really didn't know what was going on. "Your speed. It was very fascinating" he says while taking a sip of his drink.

(Karasuma's pov)

I don't know how old she even is but she is nearly as fast as me and I'm more than twice her age I bet. She grabbed the blanket and folded in nearly a flash. The blanket was perfectly done too. I need to find out more before she goes to bed.

(Y/N pov:)

While he was drinking his drink and it looked like he was thinking to himself so i took a look around the big house while sat in my seat.

It was big, I don't know if it was big to other people but this was 3x the size of my mum's. He started to ask my questions about myself, he started off with simple ones to make me feel comfortable and it did. " How old are you?"
"14"
"Who did you live with?"
"My mum and her boyfriend"
"Enjoy school?"
"I only went for 7 years and I worked my ass off for it to try and catch up"
"Siblings?"
"None."

(Third person pov)

Karasuma thinks of another question but he wanted to get an answer about her speed but he wanted to test how fast she was first. "How are you so fast?" He says that question to make Y/N distracted and only think about that question. Karasuma grabs an orange from underneath the table and throws it her. She puts her hands not far from her face and spreads her fingers out a bit to catch the orange not flinching.
"Honestly....i don't know for sure I think it would make more sense if I told you my back story so I can tell you that" Y/N says with a bit of a saddened face while bouncing the orange on the table.
Meanwhile, Karasuma was shocked with how quick she caught the orange and then wanted to know her back story. "Please tell me Y/N if you don't mind" says Karasuma while having his elbows on the table and his hands underneath his chin with his elbows resting on the table. She tells him the whole story: the physical abuse, Dakene dieing, Shiya running away, dad running away, Shiya dieings sexual abuse, trust issues, to having depression and running away. Karasuma didn't ask any questions until she was done telling him the whole story. "Y/N had a very hard time growing up no doubt about that, I feel so sorry no one should ever go through that.im glad that I've found her." Karasuma thinks to himself after Y/N finished her story.

(Y/N pov:)

"I'm so sorry Y/N I wish someone would of got to you sooner but I'm glad that I've found you now. Would you mind if I ask you some questions? They won't be deep ones don't worry." Karasuma mumbles a bit feeling sad for your experience in life. "Don't be sad Karasuma please that is in the past and I hope to have a brighter future and yes go ahead but I'm getting tiredddd" i said with a smile, i don't want other people to be sad because of me this is my life and I felt guilty when he said sorry. It's not his fault.

I started to tear up. Karasuma gets up and comes up to me with arms open signalling for a hug. I go into his arms and i hold him tightly. "It's okay Y/N all that has gone now you will never experience it again I promise." Karasuma says with a worried look on his face looking down at you while your hugging. "It's not that.... that's not why I'm crying. I haven't told anyone about this before and it felt nice to let it out but i don't want to tell anyone else. Also t-this is my first hu-g." You felt shy, you've also never spoken about your feelings before. Karasuma just felt happy knowing that you're safe now and that you trust him. Karasuma pulled away from the hug, placed his hands on your shoulders and stared into your eyes. "I can tell she puts on a fake smile on everyday and I've never seen a more joyful kid in my life now, she's been through hell of alot, but I'll ask her that question tomorrow. The most she needs is sleep."

"Okay kiddo I think you need some sleep, tomorrow I will ask you more questions, not deep ones don't worry, and tell you what will be the schedule from now on so let's show you your room and bathroom and get a good night's sleep, let's go." He started walking up the stairs and you followed.

He shows you your room.

"Get some sleep you'll need it

"Get some sleep you'll need it. In the morning I'll be downstairs doing work in the dining room but feel free to tell me your up and want breakfast, okay ? The bathroom is across the hallway, keep the blanket, and there's clothes in the wardrobe. Goodnight." Karasuma left shutting the door. I felt safe but also not. This is my first time in a proper room. I had to share with my sister but when she died my mum kept the room the same and I didnt last long until I was sleeping outside then on the streets. I found a top and shorts, so I put them on, closed the curtains and grabbed my blanket. I put it in a ball and cuddled up to it, I felt safe that way.