Chapter 2: P&O Problems - Louisa

I sucked on my chocolate ice cream, listening to Jess drone on about The Witches book. That 14 year old just would not shut up! I stared blankly at the sky. Ugh, I wish Cece was here. But she wasn't and I couldn't change that. It was only a few weeks until the talent quest was going to happen. We didn't have a dance and we didn't have a song. Jess kept telling me: 'I'm sure we can think of something!' We? I didn't think so. She had already finished and perfected her dance (She just did it for fun!) and I didn't need the noob's help anyway. What was the point of making a dance and choosing a song when my partner didn't know it!
I lay awake at night, stressing over a song. Well Jess was doing a Descendants song so why couldn't we? No we didn't want to be copycats, well I didn't, did Cece? If we didn't copy the song then it's technically not copying, right? I heard a dinging noise. 100% charged! Yes! My mum's phone was finally charged! I went into messages, blue light projecting onto my face. I scrolled down and tapped a bar saying Erksine (Ruby's Dad). Ruby is Cece's older sister and Jess's friend but who cares about her. I looked around the page trying to see whether Cece had texted me. Nope. I waited a few minutes. No bubbles with 3 dots. Why hadn't Cece been texting me? Wow, I was soooooooooooo stupid; no phone reception - she couldn't reach me! I plugged the phone back in and flopped onto my bed. I really hoped Cece had at least the slightest idea of what we were going to do. I changed my mind, it wasn't a hope anymore, it was a wish.
I had a wonderful start to the morning until Jess asked me how I was going with songs. I said I was fine and I had a song in my head. She replied with 'good' and I thought I was safe. I should've known. After that she asked what it was and desperate to think of a song, I answered that it was a surprise. Jess aimed to raise an eyebrow but ended up looking concerned. She then laughed at me and called me a liar. How dare she call me a liar! I wasn't lying! I was telling the truth - it would be a surprise, for me. I swelled with rage. I didn't want her to think I was a liar so I snappily told her that if it makes her happy, we were doing Chillin' like a Villain. To be completely honest that was the first song on my mind and I hoped that Cece would agree with it.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Hey? How was your day? What Louisa was eating was 3 cinnamon rolls, a custard tart and a bowl of fruit by the way. I chose a Descendants song because Descendants 2 was my sister's favourite movie at the time. If you want to hear the song search; Chillin Like a Villain. Anyways, good day/night! You will find out what Cece was doing during this time.
-Palladium_46