Part 47 - Her Chauffeur!

Her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering

-Nicole Krauss 

*******

Jungkook's Pov

"I wish we last forever darling"

I caressed her face and adored her angelic face. Gosh! I love her damn so much. She has really lost weight and I have been an asshole to yell at her. I gave her a stupid work as I was really furious at her first for not waiting for me and second for talking as if we are nothing. Are we seriously nothing Hana?

I looked at her face and kissed her face again. I really missed her so much and this scent, it makes me feel so pleasant. I decided to sleep for some time, I miss cuddling with her.

I woke up and looked at the time. It's 7 already. I saw her still sleeping and got out carefully trying not to wake her up. I locked the office and walked out of the office. I got out and got some dark chocolates. I know she craves for them during her cycles.

I found a cute and small bunny from the glass window and smiled. She likes bunnies so much as far as I remember. I bought it with a smile and put it in the cover along with chocolates. She also craves ice cream, so I got that also. And then I remember, that she didn't eat anything since morning.

Since I am already out, I decided to buy a full course meal for her. She needs to eat or else she will faint. Holding them, I walked into the office. The receptionist looked at me and smiled. I saw employees giving me weird looks.

I then realized that the bunny is popping out of the cover and immediately hid it and mentally facepalmed myself in embarrassment. It would have been nice if they knew that Hana is my girlfriend, they would call me romantic. But without knowing anything, they would consider me a kid who likes bunnies.

As I reached my floor, Mrs Oh smiled at me and I greeted her back. I walked to the office and saw her sleeping peacefully. She needs to eat now. I just can't let her sleep like that.

"Hana, wake up", I called her and she wiggled still in sleep. I patted her and she opened her eyes. I helped her sit and she let out a smile.

"Is it still paining?", I asked her and she shook her head slightly in negation.

"Are you hungry?", I asked her and she nodded. Her stomach grumbled and she looked embarrassed. I chuckled at that and was about to open the meal I got for her.

"I want that first", she pointed the ice cream with a pout. I wish she was on period every day except for the pain. Because she lets me pamper forgetting everything else and I love doing that.

"First food", I told her and she frowned.

"Ice Cream Please", she whined and I had to agree now. She looks so cute. I forwarded her the ice cream bucket and she scooped the spoon inside immediately. I smiled at her cuteness while she was taking large bites of the ice cream.