CHAPTER-7

Y/n pov

Now I am going to the parking lot as the school is done. Jackson and Lisa went to home early because Jackson had to hack some computers to get some  information  for our mission and Lisa went home because she was  not well.

As I was walking in the corridor everyone who was passing me would give me a weird look. It is happening like this from  morning . But the thing which makes me even more confused is today  not even single soul came to bully me. Whenever I tried to talk to the people they seem to scared and runs away.

Now I reached the parking lot to see nobody. That means my brothers still not arrived yet. So I stood in front of my brothers car and waiting for them then my phone range. I saw the id it was Jackson so I picked up with a small smile.

Phone conversation

Jackson: Hello butter cup!?

Y/n: yeah Jackson? Any problem. Did you find any thing like what they are going to do.

Jackson: *sign*nope nothing.

Y/n: umm don't worry we will find out soon.so why did you called me.

Jackson:ohh!! actually I was planning to hang out with you and Lisa today !!Lisa told she is not well so she will not come. so are you  coming?

Y/n: um....... Okay I will come  don't worry😊. Just pick me up from my house.

Jackson: okay don't worry I will pick you up.

Y/n: ya how will you pick me up if you don't know my address. Huh

Jackson:I think you forgot that I am a top hacker I will track your phone for address. Don't worry 😊😘 😘.  Be ready at 6 okay

Y/n: okay!I hate you 🙄 😑

Jackson: *laughs* haha  love you too.

End of the conversation

*Chuckles* aish this boy. One day IAM going to sue him. But now my main problem is how I am going to ask my brothers for permission. Speaking of the my brothers they are coming . So  I quickly changed my expression and stand still. I was having a mind battle to wether I should greet  Oppas or not. At last I decided not to greet them because who know what mood they are now. When they came in front of me their eyes were going up and down in my body as if they are checking something in my body. It made me little uncomfortable .Oppas notice my uncomfortably and cleared their throat. And told me to get inside.

Again the whole ride to home was
silent but the change is I was sitting in the middle seat with j-hope and suga Oppas. Behind me rm, jimin and Taehyung Oppa was sitting and jungkook Oppa was driving today since Jin Oppa was tired to drive. And Jin Oppa was sitting in the passenger seat.

The whole ride I was thinking of how should I say to Oppa  about the hang out thing. Then we reached home when we all entered the home. Suga Oppa spoke

Suga: Jin hyung I am so hungry can you cook something.

Jimin: me too hyung

Tae: me three

All except Y/n &Jin: we are also hungry hyung