CHAPTER-9

Author pov

It was another day like usual.  Y/n was in a deep thoughts while  walking through the corridor to the cafeteria to meet her friends.while holding her chain that her mom gave her.This whole day she was thinking of her parents and how she promised to her parents that she will protect her Oppas and herself forever. And she was thinking is there any possible way to keep her Oppas safe from her uncle.

After her parents death so many things happened on her life, like she became an agent not just an agent but an top best agent in Korea and her brothers started to hate her and  her  uncle became a mafia boss.

But nobody knows about that except the underground world. And he is the only one person who know that  Mr and Mrs Kim have not only  an  daughter but  also 7 sons . That made her  so scared. Thinking  the same thing will happen to her Oppas, like her parents.  So these many year she was scared that her uncle  will came after her Oppas.

Now that he started to come after them. She started to fear to be left alone in this world without her family although her brothers don't show love to her she still love them as a sister each day is like a live or die for her.

She was in her deep thoughts that she did not notice that she have reached the cafeteria.

She wiped her tears that was in her eyes. Then went inside she quickly spotted her friends sitting in their usual table chatting. She went to them . When her friends notice her the three did  their fist bump 🤜🤛..
Then they all say down.

Jackson:hey what's wrong. Why are you so dull.

Lisa: yeah I also noticed in the class you were not concentrating. Any problem.

Y/n slowly lay her head in the table then look at the out of window.

Y/n: *weakly chuckles* everything is problem in my life. Firstly my parents were killed brutally. Then my brothers hating me. Then again he is trying to kill my brothers. I also wanted to be like others who have a happy family with loving siblings and happy life. In my life I never get the chance  on how it feels to have a family. Although I have my brothers and I love them. But they hate me. I feel like I have no one other then you guys in this world. I don't even remember how my real smile will be like. Everyday I have to fake it.

Saying this Y/n sniffles and tears we're coming for her eyes. Has she was hiding her face in her arms since she doesn't like show her weak self to anybody. Jackson and Lisa hug and comforted her. By rubbing her back.

What she did not know was someone  was watching her far from her. And that someone is her brothers. They were worriedly staring at her. They don't know what happened to her that made her cry today  but They all had the urge to hug her tightly and comfort her. But they were scared that she  will hate them when they come to her. since they mistreated her.

Then the bell rang letting the students know that it's time to go to the class. Then they saw you walking out of the cafeteria with your friends.They all sign in worried then they also went to the class.

TIME SKIP

Now it was free period since the teacher was on leave. Now Y/n was feeling better thanks to her friends they made her mode bright up. They were chatting. Lisa's chair was now facing them.

And asusual her brothers were trying to hear there conversation but they can't hear since  they were sitting in other side corner of the classroom. And some students were giving weird glance at them since they were sitting in a every uncomfortable position and fell down. But her brothers did not care about that and focus on her. After a few minutes they gave up and they became tired aswell.

Y/n and her friends were chatting then suddenly Jackson asked a question

Jackson:  butter cup can I ask you something

Y/n:yeah sure Jackson you can ask me anything you want.

Jackson:well did the principal know about you being an agent?

Y/n gulped hard and look at Lisa who also had the same expression. Then again look at Jackson who was getting confused by his friends behavior.

Y/n:Nope...  They don't....know.

Jackson:then why are they getting scared of you. I mean in under ground you have power but outside you are just an normal person right. Then how they show you respect as if you hold so much power.

Y/n avoided Jackson's eyes and started to look around. Jackson narrowed his eye at Y/n and lisa since they were acting weird 😑🤨🤔.

Jackson:why are you guys acting so weird 😑🤨.are you guys hiding something from me.

Y/n and Lisa laughed nervously  then look at Jackson.

Y/n:well you see I also do a work

Y/n waited for his reaction but she did not get any. So she looked at him confused only to see him giving her an un-surprised look. Jackson already know that they are hiding something from him. But when he got know, it did not surprised him since he expected it.

Jackson:and what  do you work. And why I am only getting to know  this now.

Y/n again gulped. She swears this is the first time she is actually this scared after her family.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's *mind*: I think this is the time to tell him. About me fully. *sighs*

TBC

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE 😣😬