Dream?...

The person who shouted was dream?...

No his mind was messing with him. Dream is dead and there's no going back. He pulled the trigger only to see Tommy still alive.

Fundy jumped in front of the bullet... Fundy used his life to save Tommy. George watched in horror at what he had done, he touched his eyes as he realised that he was crying. The tears dropped.
One.
By.
One.
Dripping.
Down.
His.
Face.
It got all foggy and that's all he could remember.

He felt a hand touch him and turned to see dream.
'Wake up! Wake up George wake up!'
That wasn't dreams voice! That was Erets!

George opened his eyes to see that he was in a hospital bed with Eret and Nick standing round him. They both sighed in relief.
'What happened?...' asked George.
'I don't know you just fainted while we were there.' Eret responded.
'Fundy! Is he dead?!??' George started to panic, what if he killed Fundy. With all his anger he might have killed him. Nick frowned ' I'm sorry George...'
'no... no.. it couldn't.. I.. I... I didn't mean to!'
His breathing got heavier and faster, 'Calm down George, breath. In, out, in, out' George slowly calmed himself down but he couldn't stop the tears from falling.

He had killed someone.

Sorry if I don't update often school is starting and everything but I'll try and get it done!