George

This was it we need to stop this.. I walk towards sapnap room and heard a strange sound... like laughing???

I walked into the room and saw punz standing there next to sapnap with a smile on their faces.
'Punz?...' I hadn't seen him in ages...
'Punz brought a guest George!'
'Who..?'
'Look behind you.' Punz said.

To see...

Dream?

Wait...

DREAM???

I ran up to dream and jumped at him. We both fell onto the floor and I hugged him.
'Dream... what... how...?' I tried to say through the tears.
'George... hey.. it's okay..' he whispered and he hugged me tightly. 'There is respawn...'

'Does that mean?'
'Yes. Fundy and Tubbo are alive.' As he said that Fundy and Tubbo walked round the door and looked at us. Eret came running in and hugged Tubbo.
'I thought I killed you... I'm sorry.' He said.
'It's okay Eret.' Tubbo responded.

'WE HAVE TO GET YOU TO TOMMY NOW.' I screamed.

'Why?...' Everybody asked in a shaky voice from me randomly screaming.

'Niki came to me the other day in distress and said that Tommy hasn't been functioning like normal, he hasn't been eating, drinking, sleeping he's just been sitting in his room reading.'

'Reading?!?' Dream asked.
'Yeah reading.'
'We've got to get to him before he gets ill!' Tubbo said.

'George you might want to stop hugging dream.' Sapnap said, it was at this point I remembered that me and dream where still on the floor hugging.