🌷 Butterflies?🦋

Author's POV

_Time Skip_

Two months passed. Taehyung and Yoongi are very close friends now.

Yoongi finallly got someone who supports him, encourages him and loves him (Don't get me wrong, not that love yet...)

Taehyung is also so happy that he got this loyal, good hearted and care taking friend. He is a very understanding type of person. And Taehyung (as we all know) being a childish boy, Yoongi takes care of him like his Eomma but guess what? Tae calls him "Grandpa" sometimes to tease him.

They both came very close to each other in just two months. Yoongi met Tae's parents too and they really like Yoongi for being kind and close to Tae, their beloved child.

Yoongi told his Eomma about his new alien kinda friend Taehyung and she seemed a little happy because Yoongi changed a little. He is a little more motivated and cheerful than before so she is happy. But that doesn't means she supports Yoongi for his musical dreams. Yoongi said his father and hyung too about it. They too seemed to have no problems with it. Everything was fine except, *sigh* still his family is not supportive. Strictly against it.

And of course Tae didn't meet Yoongi's parents yet because neither he can go nor they would come plus Tae was not SOOO interested/excited to meet them (You can guess why easily)

You might be thinking how they manage their time to meet right?

They visit the park every Sunday at the same time. And around 6pm almost everyday, Yoongi would pay Taehyung a visit before returning his home from café or university.

And the fun fact is that, he would always suddenly just appear in front of Tae's balcony. He never enters the house as a normal human. And this nature of Yoongi's is only seen by Tae till now. Tae's parents had no problems with this behaviour till Tae has any problems (which is never gonna happen right? XD XD)

And yes, balcony. Tae was not that poor, not that rich...You know what I mean... (Sorry, bad at explanation)

 (Sorry, bad at explanation)

(Taehyung's House)

So, after 2 Months...

"Tae!! Now no excuses! Sing me a song you promised yesterday you will today" Yoongi said as he appeared in Tae's balcony

"Woah! Hyung I'm still not used to it! I get scared if you appear and shout at the SAME time all of a sudden!" Tae shouted back.

*Chuckle* "You should get used to this now at least, it's more than a month now me appearing here in your balcony...Yah! Sing! Don't change the topic" Yoongi said to Tae

"I am actually a bad singer hyung.."Tae hesitated to sing

"I will decide that after I hear it. Start Hana...Dul...Set!" Yoongi did the countdown as Tae started singing his favourite song.