🌷Where are you🌺

Still Author's POV

Saying Mrs Min was shocked and broken would be an understatement. She was beyond broken. As soon as she read the whole note, she couldn't even stand anymore. She sat on the ground ,actually fell down and was regretting telling Mr Min the truth. Was regretting making a child with Mr Min. Was regretting marrying Mr Min. But what can she do now? Nothing.

She doesn't knows where Yoongi is, if she divorces Mr Min where will she go? The situation is just-

After about 10 minutes, she got up and went back home planning to search for Yoongi the next day as it's dark now.

She entered the home with the note and a blank face.

"Where were you? And where is Yoongi?" Mr Min asked Mrs Min

Mrs Min didn't even look at him staring at nothing blankly

"What happened? I want a reply-" Mr Min said as Mrs Min gave him the note.

Mr Min read it.

"What nonsense! I'm sure he is in his so called friend's house! That boy succeeded in distracting Yoong-"

"STOP! YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO SAY HIS NAME! And yah!! IF you say again anything about Taehyung then surely I too will leave you. I don't care if I die but it's better than living with my so called husband!
Only because of your anger I lost my son's trust!
Only because of your anger he left his home!
Only because of your anger Yoongi accepts himself an orphan!
Only because of your anger a mother doesn't knows where her son is or is alive or not!
And I swear if something happens to him! I will punish you and myself by saying the police everything. AND! DON'T YOU SPEAK ANYTHING AGAINST ME NOW! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Mrs Min said in one go not letting Mr Min speak a work. Her face was enough to make it clear how much angry and serious she was. She meant what she said.

Mr Min threw the paper on the table in frustration and went towards their room. Mrs Min took the letter and went to Yoongi's room.

For the next 30-40 mins nothing much happened except Mrs Min crying, Mr Min being inside their room in complete silence and Geum-Jae worried as hell also in his own room.

It was 8:40 pm.

'I need to do something. I can't let Yoongi go far away. But what can I do now- Taehyung! I-I must call him! Yoongi said there is only one for whom he cares and I'm sure he meant Taehyung. Taehyung must know where he is. I-I just want him to be safe. If he is with Taehyung then I will not worry and I will never say his appa even by mistake. I-I must call him!' Mrs Min thought as she took the phone.

'Wait- I don't have his number. No one of us has. God! Why are you giving me so much of pain???? Why- wait! T-that day Yoongi called Taehyung through my phone for 3 times when he thought Taehyung left Daegu!!' Mrs Min thought as she quickly scrolled her call logs back to that date. When she reached the date, she carefully checked every number. An unknown number, 3 times outgoing call, in the afternoon.

After searching for it carefully for the 4th time she got it! She was scrolling too fast due to which she missed it before. She quickly called on the number.

*Ring Ring*

*Ring Ring*

*Ring Ring*

*Ring Rin- "Hello?"

"Hello?! I-Is this Taehyung??" Mrs Min said

"Yes, may I know who is spea-"

"Tae I'm Yoongi's eomma! T-tae! Is Yoongi with you??"

"Eomoni you? And Yoongi is not with me. Why?! Isn't he home yet?!" Taehyung asked in confusion

"Taehyung? I-I won't say anyone this time! P-please say me if Yoongi is with you or not! I-I won't come over there! I won't say anyone! I-it's just that if he is with you I know he will be safe a-and that's enough for me!" Mrs Min said shuttering in a crying voice hoping Yoongi to be there. Hoping Taehyung to lie for Yoongi. But it wasn't a lie

"E-eomoni? What happened? Eomoni please don't cry! T-tell me please! Please tell ne what happened! I called Yoongi about 30 mins ago but his phone was switched off. Maybe his phone's battery is dead. But please tell me what happened!" Taehyung asked

"A-actually- *Explains* so this is the case! I-I'm feeling so disgusted with myself! What do I do now?" Mrs Min said EVERYTHING from her telling Mr Min to the note by Yoongi and Taehyung completely understood the situation. He quitely listened to what Mrs Min said and understood her conditions too. But he is in great fear for Yoongi.

'E-eomoni? I-I will find out Yoongi and let you know that he is safe. He will be safe! No-nothing will happen to him! H-he is strong! I-I'll find him at any cost!" Taehyung said as he hung up the call.

Mrs Min still was worried and crying for her son not wanting to see her husband's face again, and blaming herself for saying everything to Mr Min.

"Where are you Yoongi?" Taehyung thought as he rushed downstairs

🌷🌺🌷🌺🌷🌺🌷🌺🌷🌺🌷🌺🌷🌺🌷

Heyyyyyyyyy!!!

It was a 3k chapter but now it's not even 1k😌

I may give another update today😬

Actually, I wrote a whole 3k chapter. As I was writing for a long time, my keyboard was not working SOOOO properly. I thought of cutting half of the chapter as it was 3k. I cut it and restarted my phone without pasting the cut text somewhere and saving it. So it's simply not there anymore.
In either way I was giving a double update but now I need to write the whole of it again!😬😭 It was my fault no doubt😬

Plus! Our school is conducting Mid-term exams 11 days later. They didn't say the syllabus yet, no timetable is given yet, we don't know the full marks.....

😬😭🙄😭☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️😭😭😭😭
I want to dig a whole and die

Byeeee!!
Saranghae!!
Wait for the next update!!
🌷🌺🌷🌺🌷🌺🌷🌺🌷🌺🌷