4: Nerida Family

I looked for Alex everywhere and he's nowhere to be seen. I asked Jessie and Franco and they said he did not go to school today. I wondered why. Jessie and I went to his room and no one was there. I became to worry and at the same time get scared. We were not that close and yet I let him know everything; his line hated our line, Alexandros Salazar assassinated our whole family. After my final class, I decided to check the library for more information about the Legacies.

First, there was just a world full of magicians and untoucheds. It was a chaotic world – magicians abused and killed untoucheds - so Mother Nature created Legacies out of light and darkness; Henry Valle, Francis Augustine and Samson Erasga – the three greatest Legacies. They have powerful magic powers and they are unaffected by other magicians' spells (just like the untoucheds, which means they are much like a combination of a magician and an untouched); their main goal is to stop the chaos. Henry, Francis and Samson worked hand in hand. 

Unfortunately, there was no good magician left so they had to erase the whole race. After giving the "Peace", they settled. They all married. 

They decided to restart the whole magician race by creating them and they succeeded in creating the new Labyrinth. 

Francis Augustine decided to divide the magicians that they have created into two: the light magicians and the dark magicians. Henry wanted to remove the division and this had started a war among the Legacies. The Legacies had used the magicians to fight for them and this had shed a lot of blood among the magicians. 

The magicians decided to fight off the abusive Legacies and save their race. Light and dark magicians fought together but they were weak against the three. 

Their leader, Alexandros Salazar, a dark magician sacrificed himself to Mother Nature to get what he wants; the power to withstand the Legacies and so he was given the power to create the Losts by being able to transfer souls from one body to another. This has created the Curse of the Salazar. Alexandros transferred magicians to the bodies of untouched so they will be as strong as the Legacies. 

Henry Valle and his wife, Ines Valle; Samson Erasga and his wife, Genevive Erasga; Francis Augustine were killed, and also their children.

I saw their pictures and I do not look like anyone of them, I think. I called Lisie and she went right away. I asked her and she said my lips looks like Francis. Not him please, I thought. I do not want to be the daughter of the man who started this division. I realized he doesn't have a wife to give birth to me which means it is either Erasga or Valle. 

I searched for any accounts about their children but there is none. I looked for pictures of their wives, maybe I looked like them but there was none too. Lisie had to go back to our room so I was left there alone. I'm full with questions. I remembered about the Curse of the Salazar so I decided to look for it but of course, there's no account related to that. I guess I'll Alex once I see him.

How was I able to survive 500 years? I decided to check all the spell books in the library and I succeeded. It is possible to put someone in a deathlike sleep for years and the spell is called Death Sleep. In order to perform this, the magician should sang the spell and have enough power. The magician's power determines how long will the person sleep. It is very hard to perform, the book said. I checked the spell and the lullaby that the woman sang on my memory was similar to the spell in the book. I was asleep for 500 years. The woman in my memory is a magician? Is she my mother? But the two Legacies married two untoucheds which means the woman in my memory can't be my mother. I checked my watch and it's almost 12 midnight. I missed dinner, I thought.