Prologue (edited)

Author-sama's note: near the end I'm just doing a recap of what I know has happened in their lives, I skipped some of their romance stuff and some other things. For the people who have read the prologue before I added, changed, and deleted some things from the first one.

Kaguya Otsutsuki has finally been able to kill everyone in the world. After sealing the 7th Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki 5 years ago, She has finally been able to Kill the last people in the outside world; The Uchiha Family: Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Uchiha, and Sarada Uchiha. The last of the Hatake Clan: Kakashi Hatake. The Uzumaki Clan Hinata Uzumaki, Boruto Uzumaki, and Himawari Uzumaki.

During the 5 years, Naruto has spent sealed inside space-time ninjutsu. He has been training non-stop to defeat Kaguya. While also trying to create a jutsu to get out of the space-time jutsu.

Over the years inside the ninjutsu. Naruto has kept seeing a bijuu fall down from the ceiling, each time it was a different tailed beast, they all told Naruto that they were also sealed after their containers couldn't handle them.

After 2 years in the seal, Naruto met God, The actual God saying "I'm sorry, young shinobi. I... shouldn't have let her have that power. It seems that the power I... gave her has turned her to the path of darkness. I'm sorry." The God of all said with a sad tone while looking down on the ground.

"Who even are you?" Naruto asked the man with a passive tone.

"I am the current God. I took over after my father retired centuries ago. I...I gave Kaguya all her...power when I was still a young lad still new to responsibilities. I have always looked up to my father and thought that when I take over I thought I could make my job easier than my old man. I was...wrong I'm sorry she was just so...nice back then. Helping others first, it's like she's a completely different person after I told her she could eat the fruit. I only knew that it could give power..lots of it... What I didn't know was the consequences of eating that fruit..." God said with an ashamed and sad tone of voice. "You get swayed from going to the path of light and get swayed to the path of darkness. No one could really stop her.." God then turned to look at naruto with a look of deja vu in Naruto's eye 'It's almost the same story as Sasuke... but could Kaguya have been saved instead of sealed?.... Just like how we saved Sasuke? If he really is God couldn't he have taken Kaguya's power?'

"The greatest thing anyone could do was seal her to the moon... only 4 people have been able to do that" God then turned and showed Hagoromo and Hamura side by side sealing their mother together for the first time. He then showed another scene... The scene where Naruto and Sasuke sealed Kaguya.

"I know you're thinking that I could've just taken Kaguya's power... But every time I do something to change the lives of everyone I have a cooldown until I can try again it depends on how big of a change it is... The cooldown for letting Kaguya eating that fruit was centuries... All I remember that I can do something as big as giving Kaguya power..." God looked at Naruto and continued speaking "I won't make the same mistake again so I have chosen you as the person that will save everyone who's a better candidate but the child of prophecy himself. I shall give you my infinite chakra reserves and perfect chakra control"

Naruto stood there shocked at what has just been offered to him. He has realized that if he accepts he can save everyone his family, friends, village, and everyone that's left in the world. But Naruto has thought of this to be quite suspicious. Naruto asked, "What's the catch if I accept this power?"

God already knew he was gonna be suspicious after all if you're stuck in a seal with bijuus going around falling out of the ceiling then a God appears and offers you power that some people would do everything to get "You need to save everyone that's left in the world." God said in a neutral face to cover his emotion of guilt by making someone else solve his problem for him.