Chapter 2

Mabel's POV
We left my faggot brother in my room as pacifica pulled me down the stairs smiling. "where are we going?" I asked curious of where she was taking me. She dragged me outside the shack "i want to show you something!" She dragged me into the forest and after 10 minutes of walking i asked "are we there yetttt" with a sarcastic whine. Her response was a short "almost!" Then out of nowhere she stopped. I looked at her inquisitively "what did you want me to see?" All she did was point in response.

I looked to where she was pointing and my eyes landed on a statue of bill cipher. I laughed 'i still can't believe an all powerful demon got destroyed by a few kids' Pacifica smiled, then as if she had another idea her smile turned into a evil grin. I looked at her "what are you thinking?" I asked smiling and she said "i dare you to make a deal" I laughed "he's dead i can't make a deal" She looked at me and in a mocking tone said "what are you scared?" "pfffffftttt no!" I answered. She gave me a sly smile "then go shake his hand" I shifted my weight slightly "alright!" I walked over to the statue and slowly reached my hand out. I shut my eyes tightly and shook his hand, nothing happened. I slowly opened one of my eyes to see bill still a statue, i let out a breath i hadn't realised i was holding.

Dipper's POV
It was now one in the morning mabel was passed out in her bed and i was wide awake. I got off my bed and grabbed a pack of cigarettes out of my stash. Then i snuck out of the shack. I went out to the back porch and leant against the wall. I pulled a cigarette out of the pack and held it in my lips as i pulled out my lighter. I flicked it open and lit my cigarette, taking a small puff leaning my head back against the shack.

I'd been smoking for about 10 minutes when i hear something coming from the woods. I peer out into the woods and listen closely. I hear the sound again it sounds closer but i can't make it out. I lean closer to the forest and hear it again, it sounds like laughter? I squint my eyes to see if i can spot anything in the woods but i don't see anything. I sigh and wait for the sound again but it never came. I wait for what seemed like forever but was probably only 5 minutes. I shrugged it off and put out my cigarette. Then i snuck back in the shack and lay in bed trying to fall asleep.

A week later bill was some how back, ford started stock pilling weapons and stan actually helped. I think he helped because bill almost got what he wanted last time... It started with me and mabel we had a huge fight and when she ran out the door, she grabbed my bag instead of hers, which would have been fine if it didn't have the rift in it. She was met with blendin who was being possessed by bill. Bill was trying to coax her into giving him the rift but she refused. So, bill offered her a deal, he would help her find a way to have summer never end and he would only ask for a small favor in return. Mabel thinking, she was making a deal with blendin not bill excepted the deal. As soon as they shook hands bill emerged from blendin's body causing mabel to scream. Bill quickly made his way into her mindscape trying to find out where they had been hiding the rift not knowing it was with mabel.

The only reason the weirdmageddon never started was gruncle ford, he had heard mables scream and came running. He hid behind a tree as soon as he spotted bill and thought of a plan. Once he had an idea on how to destroy bill, he found the memory gun in his bag and pulled it out. He aimed at mable and fired. Leaving a stone statue of bill and a confused girl that had no idea who she was. She eventually got her memories back and gruncle ford hid the rift in a secret spot.

Another week passed and not much happened bill was nowhere to be seen but gruncle ford started acting weird. He got more secretive than he already was and he seemed nervous.

Two days passed and we found out why ford had been acting weird, the rift was gone. Ford hid it in the shack so he knew bill couldn't get it because of the barrier so, he assumed it had to be someone that could be in the shack and not raise suspicion making him extremely paranoid.

Then a day later, it happened... bill opened the rift...