Chapter 5

Dipper's POV
It's been two weeks since i got my powers and i've been working on them at night because as i've learned i don't actually need sleep. I've gotten better control over them but i still am not great. The power i am probably worst at is teleporting, i can teleport objects no problem but when i try and teleport i end up like two or three feet in the air and fall to the ground. Lucky i can levetate to soften the blow, my levetation powers are rather weak though i can only levetate for a minute or two before i get tried. Also, i can't get more then four feet off the ground.

Bill's POV
For the past two weeks the magical presence has been active during the night and with each night it gains strength. Everynight i try and locate the powers origin but it always feels like it's coming from above me. I don't understand why. I float down off my throne and go to find pyronica.

Dipper's POV
I'm laying in bed bored out of my mind lighting one finger on fire. Then the door opens, my fires gone in an instant and ford walks in "i found a few books i haven't read yet and was hoping you could" I sit up and tilt my head to the side "why don't you just read them?" He handed me the books "because i have work to do" I nodded and picked one of the books up.

Two hours later i found something, a way to destroy bill cipher. We always new bill's summoning circle was the key to destroying him but now i found words to go with it. I stared at the book in awe but something in my gut told me to take the page and burn it. Was it because were both demons now? I felt a weight as if my body was telling me to destroy the whole book. Then an idea pops into my head, i can read demon and english. I let my demon vison go and the text stayed in english, i sighed. I flipped a few pages to ensure i wasn't still using my demon powers.

I sighed maybe i can change the words? I put my hands over the book and concintrated on changing the words. My body took over as my powers filled my sences, my eyes opened and my pupils rolled back, my hands burst into blue and green flames. Then i hear the door click, my work is done and my powers fade. I blink to see robbie staring at me wide eyed. I feek panic rise in me and he bursts into flames, he opened his mouth to scream but no sound came out. He clearly was panicing it was weirdly enjoyable. He burnt down to ash and i wanted to laugh. I got up and swept up the ashes then went over to the bathroom and flushed them. 'i guess i'm a killer now' i think to myself not being bothered one bit.

I grabbed the book and headed down to see ford. I walked up behind him and leaned over his shoulder "watcha doing" i asked. "working on blueprints" he said not letting his eyes leave the paper. "i think i found something" i said. he glanced back at me "what did you find?" I put the book on the table and opened it to the page i had rewriten "a way to destroy bill" His gaze immedatly jumped over to the book and he started to read.

A weeks later we were working on a plan that used the info from the book, today i have to go out and scavenge. So, i got up and grabbed a bag then i left the house. After about ten minutes i got bored and made a ciggarette appear in my hands. I put it in my mouth and tried to light one finger but instead i lit my whole arm on fire 'better than before...' i light my ciggarette and my flames fade. I continue scavenging as i smoke.

I put my ciggarette out on a dead log. I close my eyes and listen to the faint screams in the distance, i smile. "heya pinetree!" my eyes snap open as if someone had kicked me. Bill was floating infront of me "pinetree i have a question" he floated closer "how'd you get away last time?" I lean back, away from him "i don't know" He analyzes me "seems your telling the truth" I furrow my eyebrows "stay out of my head!" He smirks "nahhhh"

I look to the side then i have an idea "what about a deal?" His face goes sturn "what could you give me?" I gulp, then i reach into my pocket and matirealize the orginal page of the book i changed. I pull the paper out as if i had it in my pocket the whole time and show it to him "i am needed to kill you" He seems shocked but i can't really tell "what would you want in return?" He asks. 'i need to be careful on how i phrase this' "you wont use any of your powers on me without permission, unless it's life or death"

He eyes me "fine but i want to change my side of the deal slightly" I nod and he continues "you listen to what i say assuming it doesn't indanger you" I furrow my eyebrows again "i wont hurt anyone!" 'i know i've already killed someone but still, i don't want him getting any ideas' he rolls his eye "fine you listen to what i say assuming it doesn't indanger you or go against your moral compass" I think for a second before an idea pops into my head "you also have to show me all your demon powers" He gives me a curious look and reachs a hand out to me. I take his hand and blue flames wrap around our hands "deal" he says. I pass out.