Chapter 3

Dipper's POV
A giant tear formed in the sky and monsters and demons flew out of it, then one yellow triangle introduced himself as our new leader. Thats when i ran i could tell he was about to do something awful. Once i got to the safety of the shack i saw stan drinking oblivious to the situation outside. Then gruncle ford walked in with a box and i waved my arms to get his attention having not caught my breath yet. Gruncle ford seemed to take note of this and asked "what's wrong?" I spoke breathlessly "bill... rift... outside..." He seemed to get the message as he dropped the box that was in his hands and ran to the door.

When he came back he had a look of determination in his eyes. He ordered stan to get up and find mabel but he did nothing. Then ford said something that made stan jump to his feet and run off to find mabel "bill opened the rift" Such a simple sentence but one that could shatter anyones reality. We gathered everybody we could into the shack because we were all safe in the shack due to the unicorn hair force field.

We were now two weeks into weirdmageddon. We organized diferrent groups of people according to their strong suits, i was part of the scavenging group but i also helped the weaponry group with small tasks. I was still mostly being ignored but i didn't care this time i had bigger problems right now. Our group of small survivers has already srunk by 4 people and it's getting harder to find parts and food. So i'll be going out to find supplies for the second time today.

I slipped my shoes on, grabbed my bag and headed for the door. Once i got out i snuck around to the back of the shack and into the forest. After an hour of scavenging i decide to take a break. I lean against a tree and pull a pack of ciggarettes out of my bag. A few minutes pass before i hear something. I drop my ciggarette and crush it out then i turn and come face to face with Bill Cipher.

"heya pinetree" I could tell he was smiling even if he didn't have a mouth. A shiver ran down my back and i stepped away from him. He floated closer and i paniced. I punched bill in his eye and ran. I could hear him let out a low growl. Then glowing blue chains hit me in the back. My eyes glazed over and i blacked out...

My father pushed me down and pulled his belt off. He drunkly stumbled his way over to me then he raised his belt and brought it down on my back sending a jolt of pain through my back.

Next thing i know i'm falling. I look down and i knew i wouldn't survive if i kept falling. I shut my eyes and waited for the impact but it never came. I slowly opened my eyes and i was on a small ledge on the edge of the cliff. 'i didn't feel an impact, did bill save me? if so why? why didn't i feel his magic?' I slowly got up and found a way up the cliff.

Once i got up i looked around and much to my suprise bill wasn't there. So, i headed back to the shack, once i got back i gave the suplies to gruncle stan and went up to my room. I went to go flop down on my bed but was distracted by a book i left open.

I was reading through some old books gruncle ford gave me when i found one with a language i didn't understand. I got up and took the book to gruncle ford and asked him about the language.

 I got up and took the book to gruncle ford and asked him about the language

He told me it was a demon cipher and only demons could read it. I sighed and took the book back upstairs. I staired at the scripture for a while trying to figure out a few letters or something but to no use.

I staired at the book in confusion. I could read it now...

The book was in english

The book was in english... 'wth' I know for a fact it was in a weird language yesterday. I decide to push aside my questions for now and read the text.

My eyes widen as i read and i get up and walk over to my mirror. I push my bangs out of the way and stair at my birth mark. Then mabel walks in she gives me a disapproving side look. "mabel" i say she rolls her eyes and looks at me. I continue "do i have something on my forehead?" "are you high or something? you don't have anything on your forehead." She looks back at her phone. 'holy shit... wait! if i'm a demon how could i pass through the barrier?... my hat maybe?... gruncle ford did say he added some weird material to protect me from demons could it maybe work the opposite way aswell and hide my powers?'