Chapter 3

Looking back on it, it seemed stupid that nobody realised a certain someone was missing, and as one by one they realised that something was wrong. They realised how badly they messed up.

The first person to realise something was wrong was Gabrielle. Randall didn't show up to their weekly Netflix night, where they watched Gossip Girl and bitched about Serena. Asking other people slyly about Randall didn't work, so Gabrielle questioned Hamish, who reassured her that Randall was probably studying for a test and forgot to go to their night. After getting an answer Gabrielle stopped looking for Randall, and tried to fix her relationship with Jack.

The next person who realised something was wrong was Hamish. After Gabrielle came asking questions Hamish realised that he hadn't spoken to or met up with Randall in awhile, and was thinking of finding Randall. However Vera took over his mind as she needed help with a spell.

However the thought of Randall never completely left Hamish's mind, and as he went longer without seeing him, he began to grow nervous.

After one more day of not hearing from Randall after leaving messages, Hamish decided to call in the big guns. Gathering a pack meeting and not seeing Randall the feeling became worse, and the silence of Tundra was not helping matters.

Looking at each member of the pack, he started the meeting.

'It has come to my attention that Randall is missing, has anyone seen or heard from him recently?'

Everyone gave each other an uneasy look, and Lilith spoke up, 'I haven't heard from him in awhile, is he okay? I've been spending so much time with Nicole that I didn't even realise he was gone.' 

The rest of the pack seemed to agree. Jack suddenly felt guilty, 'We need to find him, he could've been kidnapped like last time at the labs, we need to do something.'

Hamish quickly replied, 'As soon as Randall didn't reply to messages I asked for Vera's help, the Order might know how to find him.'

Lilith growled, 'What happens if the Order was the one that took him, we can't trust them.'

Gabrielle agreed, 'There are still some people in the Order who don't like the alliance with the wolves, they could've something.'

Suddenly the door flew open and walking inside was Vera,' While I might agree with your analysis on this point, it seems like the problem is far less aggressive, a little more problematic.'

The tenseness of the air became even worse, 'It seems that Randell Carpio has elected to leave Belgrave university, I had no idea this happened if you're wondering, as it went over my head straight to the board of the University and I was not informed.'

Everyone's voices started to talk as they all disagreed with what Vera said. Hamish agreed with the pack, there's no way that Randall would leave Belgrave without telling them first.

'Shut up all of you, I know what university he's transferring to, so we can talk to Mr. Carpio there, but if we go we have to act maturely. We don't want to cause a scene if Mr. Carpio doesn't want to come back.'

While feeling restless the rest of the pack agreed, as there wasn't much they could do as they weren't facing magicians or other creatures that had to do with magic, they were just trying to bring back a lost member of their pack that they were missing.

And as they each left the meeting, not one of them felt happy with the end of discussion, as they looked back on the thought of their friend and how they didn't even notice he went missing. 

Hamish felt even worse as he was the leader, he should've been looking after his pack. He didn't even realise one of them was missing until Gabriel brought it up, which made the situation feel even worse. It seemed like Randall was abandoned by the pack. He couldn't help thinking that he should've done better. So when they found Randall he would apologise, hopefully making the pack whole again. But the most worrying thing about this situation, was the question if Randall still wanted to be part of the pack.

Please comment & vote ☺️