Chapter 4

Tracking down Randall to Yale wasn't as hard as the pack thought it would be. When they first arrived they looked around the campus, which looked way bigger in person. Then they registered for a tour, in the hope that they would run into Randall. However what they didn't expect were the type of people in Yale.

As soon as they started their tour, that's when they saw the downside to Yale. First the attitude of their tour guide, Cheryl. She definitely set the pack off, not just because she was bad at her job, also because she was hella rude and came off as a bitch. Looking at Lilith, you could definitely tell she wanted to rip the girls head off. Which would be really bad as they would be seen in daylight, and Hamish didn't want to deal with the reprecautions.

The tour wasn't going very well, and even Jack looked like he was about to wolf out. 

'-Randall.'

The pack shot around in the direction of the conversation, as soon as they heard the word Randall. Using their keen senses it wasn't hard to eavesdrop.

'I can't believe he's in Yale now,'

'He looks hot.'

Do you think he'd like my shirt?'

Before the conversation could continue on, Gabrielle interrupted walking up to the group of three girls, 'While we love your conversation on our friend, could you tell us where he is.'

The girls started giving the pack dirty looks, like they were the dirt on the bottom of shoes. While sneering at them one of the girls replied, 'How could he be friends with peasants like you? We're not going to tell you where are prince is, so you can leave.'

Lilith would not take that lying down, she suddenly grabbed one of the girls' hair, and was about to threaten her when she was quickly blown away. All of the pack growled, eyes blazing, but it couldn't have been magic as there was no ringing. As they were confused, one of the girls breathed out, 'You're werewolves! Interesting.' 

And as the girls started to walk away, probably heading for class, one of them looked back and threw the pack a bone, 'Randall is in the Hamilton Way academic hall ( I just made that up 👌🏾).'

While Hamish gave the girls a suspicious glance as they left, the rest of the pack went back to their tour guide, who was on her phone, asking for the direction to the Hamilton Way academic hall.

As they reached the hall, it looked packed. The hall was overflowing with people, and it was hard for the pack to see through. Gabrielle yelled and told people to get out her way, while Lilith growled and gave deadly looks to people. Jack and Hamish tried to get through peacefully, but it seemed like everyone was fighting against them. As they got close to the centre, their wolves all howled. It seemed they had found their friend, and as they looked at the centre of the crowd, they saw him: Randall.

When he looked up, the pack felt like their hearts were about to explode. It felt like they hadn't seen Randall in centuries. He had the same features, but something was off about him, he didn't have the same aura and his goofy smile wasn't on his face. While he looked like the normal Randall, he felt completely different. The one thought going through the packs' mind was the question, 'Did they do this to Randall.'

Walking towards them, it was like the Red Sea parted for Randall, and was his walk of fame. As the pack stared at him, they knew that they were headed towards a  very difficult conversation.

Especially when he glanced at them and sighed. Suddenly their wolves started feeling disgruntled, bringing up an uneasy feeling in the pack. 

'Hi guys, I'm surprised to see here.' 

Instead of Randalls' normal peppy and cheery voice, he sounded unfeeling. This was the exact moment the pack knew for certain they messed up. 

Please comment and vote ☺️