Chapter 5

'What are you doing here?'

The absurdity of the question by Randall nearly set the pack off. It was obvious that they would come for Randall, they were his family. Before anyone could answer Randall gave a look to the crowd, and quickly they all scattered. And as the pack looked in awe of Randall, they didn't even notice Randall ask his question again.

However as they heard a growl, they startled in realisation that Randall was getting agitated, which cause them to feel flustered, as that never happened.

Hamish snapped out of it first, 'We came looking for you, and before you say anything, we're sorry for not realising how you felt. When you left we realised how much we messed up and we all miss you. Please come back with us.'

All the pack started, giving signs of agreement. However Randall looked away while sighing.

' While I'm happy you guys came all the way to say you want me back, I can't go. I have duties here that I've been avoiding, and I can't tell you what. Just know it has to do with my family and I can't be part of the pack anymore. You'll get Greybeard back whenever I die.'

The pack didn't look happy at that. 

Hamish shouted ' Randall you'll always be part of the pack, you can come back and then-'

Suddenly the pack was blown away, as if by magic a woman appeared. Jack jumped back up quickly, and rushed towards the woman. Before he could hit her, her eyes glowed and Jack couldn't move. 

However before she could attack again, Randall was suddenly between them and her.

'Mum stop! What are you doing here?'

'Honey I heard that some people were causing trouble for you, and came to give them a bit of incentive to leave you alone.'

Before more could be said, Randall introduced the pack to his mother, they looked at her in confusion looking for the family resemblance, ' She and my family are the reason why I can't join the pack again.'

Lilith growled quickly snapping out of it while disagreeing, 'Hell no, we're your family. What even is she?'

Before Randall could reply, his mum interrupted.

'My son is coming here to move towards his future. Too much has been happening in Belgrave, and Yale has a much better reputation. So if I see you near my son again, I will end you.'

The seriousness of her tone set the pack off again, as they nearly looked feral. 

Randall quickly intervened, 'Guys, please leave. I don't want to see you again and I'm happy where I am.'

As Gabrielle moved towards Randall to refute what he said, she was suddenly intercepted by twins. Both of them giving her a deadly stare, which gave off bad feels.

'Please leave quietly, or you'll be thrown out.'

As the pack was about to transform, they suddenly found themselves wrenched from the ground. They were thrown on the floor of the entrance to Yale, and before their eyes the entrance started to turn hazy before turning into a wall.

Then the realisation suddenly hit the pack, Yale was full of magicians and Randell was a magician. Before they could go forward, they would need help from magicians.

So it was time to go back to the Order and gather reinforcements, and the whole pack was in agreement.

Please comment and vote ☺️

Guys I'm not going to lie. I have no idea where this story is going anymore, so I'm thinking of discontinuing and just ending the story. Unless someone has new ideas of what to add to the story, since my imagination is currently not working. Thank you to all my readers for reading my first story this far, even if I didn't finish.