The Gift

(Note: This is the second book in the series, Read the first book which is Lion Guard: Tales of the legendary prince)

It had been a couple of months since the incident with Damu, Everyone was at peace, Until one day......
In the Pride lands.
"I miss Kion...." Nala said.
"And Uhuru?" Kovu asked.
"I miss him so much aswell....." Nala said sadly.
"Well you don't have to miss me any more" Kion came in with the night pride with him.
"Little bro!" Kiara said.
"Hey Kiara." Kion said embracing his big sister.
"I have an idea!" Baliyo said.
"What is it?" Simba asked.
"We should go visit Uhuru." Baliyo answered.
"Are you sur-....." Kovu was cut off by Kopa.
"I think it's a great idea." Kopa said.
"Yes, I agree." Surak said.
"Then let's go see 'The Great Warrior'!" Bunga shouted.
"Alright, Lead the way." Rani said to Baliyo.
"Follow me." Baliyo replied.
Meanwhile in the temple with Uhuru and Aina and a royal majuzi.
"Keep pushing!" Uhuru said.
"I'm trying!" She grunts but then they hear the cries of a young cub.
"Aarrgghh!!!" She pushes again and two more come out.
"Congratulations you two, You are now the parents of these three adorable cubs." The Majuzi said.
Aina was smiling with joy and tears fell from her face when she saw her cubs, Uhuru had a tear come from his eye but his smile was massive.
"What genders are they?" Uhuru asked.
"This light tan one is a boy and he is the oldest one, This pale cream one is a girl and she is the second oldest, This golden cream is the youngest and it's also a girl." The Majuzi said calmly.
"We have a family Uhuru." Aina said happily while snuggling into his fur.
"I know, This is the best moment of our lives." Uhuru replied.
"Momma, Dada...." All three of them said which made Aina so happy.
"My babies will be just as smart as me and as strong as their father." Aina said with a giggle of happiness.
"Indeed, Now let them rest, Can you take them to their place Heri? (Happy in Swahili)." Uhuru asked.
"Of course I will, But what are their names?" She asked?
"The oldest one is a boy so he will be called Mwitu (Wild in Swahili), The second oldest is a girl so she will be called Aibu (Shy in Swahili) and the youngest one is also a girl so she will be called Maisha (Life in Swahili)." Aina replied.
"Those are wonderful names." Uhuru said licking her cheek.
"Indeed, Now to bring them to their sleeping place." Heri said picking them up and bringing them to their little rock to sleep on.
"What should we do now?" Aina asked Uhuru.
"I mean, We can do anything you w-...." Uhuru was cut off by one of his guards coming in.
"Sir, We have visitors." Said Furaha.
"Bring us to them." Uhuru said.
"Follow me." Furaha said.
Aina and Uhuru followed Furaha and they saw Uhuru's family and friends.
"Let me in, I have to see my brother!!" Kopa shouted.
"Sorry sir, You have to wait." The Guard said.
"Let them see me." Uhuru said which made everyone look at him.
"Big bro!" Kion shouted.
"Hey Kion." Uhuru said back.
"Hey Uhuru." Rani said.
"Hello Rani, How is the tree of life?" Uhuru asked.
"It is great, You have a lot of animals here." She replied.
"Indeed we do." Aina said walking next to him.
"How is it here Uhuru?" Simba asked.
"It's great, And we have a surprise for you guys." Uhuru replied back.
"What is it?" Nala asked.
"Follow us, But be very quiet." Aina said which made everyone skeptical.
They followed Aina and Uhuru in the temple and were met by a Majuzi.
"Hello Heri, Can we show them the surprise?" Uhuru asked.
"Yep, In there." She said pointing to the room.
"Ok everyone, Be quiet." Aina said which made everyone nod.
They walked in the room and the Females squealed quietly while the Males had giant smiles on their faces when they saw three baby cubs sleeping cutely.
"They are so adorable!" Fuli whispered quietly.
"Yep, And they are our kids." Aina replies which made everyone have giant smiles.
"That's my boy!" Simba happily said quietly while grabbing Uhuru's head and rubbed it hard.
"Thanks dad." Uhuru said.
"I am now an Aunt!!" Kiara shouted quietly.
"Hehehe.....Seems Kiara is excited." Vitani said quietly.
"Let's celebrate this!" Kopa shouted.
After hours of celebrating the birth of Uhuru's and Aina's cubs, They heard them crying.
"Mamma!!, Dada!!!!, Waaaaahhhh!!!!" Everyone heard the babies say.
"Quickly." Uhuru said as everyone ran to the cubs.
"Hey little ones." Aina said.
"Mamma!!, Dada!!" All three of them ran and nuzzled their legs which made them happy.
"Hello there." Kiara said which made the cubs run behind their mother's legs.
"Easy guys, these are your uncles, these are your aunts, those are your grandparents and that is your great uncle and aunt." Uhuru said to the cubs which made them show themselves to everyone.
"Gwanma, Gwanpa?" Mwitu said.
"Yes?" Simba said.
The cubs nuzzled everyone else's legs which made them all happy.
"I am so proud of you son." Nala said to Uhuru.
"Thanks mom, Hey dad." Uhuru said.
"Yes?" Simba replied.
"You must be proud of all of us." Uhuru said pointing to him siblings and himself which made Simba smile.
"Of course I am, I am proud of all of you." Simba said embracing Uhuru.
"Me too." Nala said embracing her son as well.
"Well, What should we do now?" Matumaini asked.
"I am going to hang out with the girls." Aina said looking at all the females and they nodded.
"Well then, Guess it's a guy day then?" Uhuru said looking at his father, brothers and friends and they nodded as well.
"Me and the Guard will stay here." Fuli said.
"Alright." Kion said.
"Where should we go girls?" Nala asked.
"Let's go to the waterfall!" Zuri said.
"Alright, Let's go!" Kiara said.
"Well, They are going to the waterfall, Where should we go?" Uhuru asked.
"Maybe the hot springs or that cool rock place?" Baliyo suggested.
"Not the rock place." Uhuru said.
"Why not?" Simba asked.
"That place is called Magma field, It's filled with volcanoes." Uhuru answered.
"Oh I know!" Surak said.
"Where should we go Surak?" Kopa asked.
"What about that forest place with all that fog?" Surak suggested.
"You mean the Forest of Vlintrush?" Kopa asked.
"Yes, It looks cool and scary, Let's do it!" Kion said.
"Alright. let's go." Said Uhuru.
"I will watch the children with the guards." Heri said to Uhuru.
"Okay, Let's go guys." Simba said.
But something else was coming, Something strong and evil.....
???: heheheheh......This world will realise true terror than that weakling, Damu was a fool, But I can not fail, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
The unknown animal descended from the sky and started to raid the free lands which was way past the back lands, But it was only a matter of time before everything would soon be raided or saved by our heroes........