Chapter Ten

Some sexual content in this chapter. There's also a trigger warning too.
----

Toph opened the door of her dorm room, "Katara's in her room." She said as she could tell it was Aang. She hadn't really been herself the rest of the day as she had been thinking of what Suki said.

"That's not the only reason why I'm here. Sokka's been on the roof all day and won't talk to me. Think you can get through to him?" Aang asked.

Toph shrugged, "Sure." She said as she stepped out of her dorm. She heard the door close which meant he had entered the room to be with Katara.

She walked up the stairs to the roof, since she didn't like using the elevator alone, and opened the door. Although she couldn't see, she knew Sokka was sitting there looking up at the moon. He always sat there when he was deep in thought.

She walked up to him and sat down next to him, "Hey Toph..." He said.

"What's up meathead?" Toph asked with a small smirk to try and lighten the mood.

Sokka shrugged and looked down. Toph frowned when he didn't reply, "Suki doesn't want you to mope."

"I know... it's just... she was my second girlfriend. Things were going great between us.... I guess I just wasn't meant to be in a relationship." Sokka replied, Toph could hear the sadness in his voice.

She would be lying if she had said she wasn't a little bit jealous of Suki. But Sokka was happy with her... so it made Toph happy.

"She wants you to move on. She told me to help you."

"How are you going to do that?" Sokka asked looking at her. She shrugged in response.

Now that he was looking at her in the moon light, he could see how beautiful she was. He always thought she was ever since he first met her, but the way the moon light illuminated her pale skin just made her seem so... angelic. Her straight, midnight black hair cascaded over her shoulders, and he realized he had never seen her with her hair down.

Toph could feel him staring at her and turned her head to face him. Sokka looked into those glazed eyes he always thought were pretty.

He loved her. He always had. But he had loved Suki too... and they were already dating when he met her. But he still made sure Toph knew he cared for her.

Sokka's eyes trailed down to her lips. He thought back to the time in the lazer tag game. When their faces were inches apart. He had almost kissed her then, until he remembered Suki. Now, nothing was stopping him... and Suki wanted him to move on. But was this moving on too fast?

Sokka closed the space in between them and pressed his lips against hers. Toph was surprised but kissed him back. Their soft kiss quickly turned passionate as they were releasing the sexual tension that had been between them for years.

He moved his kisses to her neck causing her to moan, "Sokka... wait..."

Sokka realized what he was doing and pulled away, "Sorry... that was moving a little too fast."

"No... I was going to say we should move this to your room."

Toph followed Sokka into his dorm room, "Let me make sure Aang isn't-"

"Aang's with Katara." Toph said

Sokka nodded as he took her hand and led her to his room. As soon as they entered, he crashed his lips onto hers. He pulled her as close to him as he could.

Toph grinded against him, earning a groan from his throat. She smirked againsthis lips as she tugged on his shirt. He pulled away long enough to take his shirt off and kissed her again.