Chapter Twenty-Five

Aang wakes up the next morning to see Katara sleeping next to him. He smiles and lightly kisses her lips. She smiles and makes a small noise as her eyes open.

"Good morning." She says looking up at him.

"Good morning." He replies and leans down to kiss her. She kisses him back and pushes him down, straddling him.

"What are you doing?" He asked with a smile when he pulled away.

"I thought we could have a little fun this morning." Katara replied with a smile.

"Okay..." Aang kissed her again.
----

"Where's Aang and Katara?" Sokka asked Toph as he rummaged through the kitchen.

"Well, they're usually the first ones up, and they're not here so..." She makes a motion with her hands to imply that they're having sex.

"So... does that mean we're alone?" Sokka closed the cabinets he was looking in.

"Mmm...." Toph listened closely, "I don't hear Mai or Zuko coming down the hall."

Sokka smiled, "Great." He kissed her as he pushed her up against the wall.
----

Zuko walked down the hall towards Aang's room. He started to open the door, "Hey Aang do you want to-"

He stopped when he saw Katara straddling him. She quickly got covered herself with the blanket as Aang sat up.

"I'm so sorry!" Zuko said, his face now red, "I'll come back later." He closed the door and sighed. It was definitely going to be awkward training with Aang later.
----

Katara looked at Aang and removed the blanket from herself, "Should we continue?" She asked

"Might as well, we've made it this far." Aang replied

She smirked and began rocking her hips, making his member move in and out of her. She gripped his shoulders and moaned as he leaned back against the pillow.

Aang rested his hands on her waist as he closed his eyes. Katara closed her own eyes and leaned her head back as her hips moved faster.

The room was filled with their moans which were getting louder. Aang began to move his own hips with hers making him go deeper in her. Katara's nails dug into his skin as she moaned loudly.

Aang pulled her closer to kiss her passionately. She moaned against his lips as her hips continued to move. He moved his kisses to her neck, lightly biting her. After another minute, the two reach their climax.
----

Zuko stretched, getting ready for training when Aang finally walked out. He blushed in embarrassment when he saw him, "Listen Aang... sorry about, walking in on you and Katara."

"Don't worry about it." Aang replied, "We should've locked the door."

Zuko smiled, "Okay... we should get started."

The two boys stripped off their shirts and began their Firebending training. They soon got an audience as Toph, Katara, and Mai came outside to watch them.

Mai watched Zuko with a smirk, "I could get used to this."

"Me too." Katara said watching Aang.

"Well, my boyfriends not there so I don't really care." Toph said leaning back on her hands.

Aang and Zuko practice Firebending using synchronized fire blasts. They create sweeping arcs of fire that dissipate into the ground. They each raise an arm and leg, sending forth streams of fire, before leaning forward and sending forth another stream of fire. Aang and Zuko stand upright, assuming a final fighting stance before closing their eyes, relaxing their postures, and taking a deep breath. The boys bow to one another.