《Chapter 14》 'The End Of Our Story...'

*Jake's Pov*

It's been a week since Gabriel tried to destroy my life.... again. I haven't talked to Hailey, Milly, Sean, or even Zander since. The only music club member I still talk to is Luke. Drew, Henry, and Liam were wary of him at first, but they got used to him.

*Flashback*

"Are you sure your alright Jake?" Drew asked as I wiped the tears of my face. "Yes, I'm fine... no need to worry so much." I chuckled.

"Jake!!" I turned around to see Luke. "Jake! I'm so sorry about Hailey, Zander, Milly, and Sean. They shouldn't have treated you like that..."

I sighed. "It is what it is... I guess..." I shrugged. Luke shook his head. "No. How they treated you was wrong and I don't care what you say." He then walked over to me and pulled me in for a hug.

I smiled and hugged him back. I heard Luke gulp, I let go of him and turned around, Henry, Liam, and Drew were all glaring daggers at Luke. I chuckled. "Guys chill."

Liam, and Henry stopped glaring at Luke but would still look back at him every ten seconds. However Drew was still shooting daggers.

*End of Flashback*

Right now I'm walking to class with Drew. We have math next so I'm absolutely dreading it.... yet again who isn't???

"Ugh! I still can't believe I was killed by a zombie!" Drew groaned. "Well it's not my fault you desided not to listen to me last night!" I said, as I stuck my touge out at him.

But as I did I got a glimpse of dark purple hair.... Zander.....He was walking with Hailey like usual. I gulped. All four have them have been trying to talk to me.

Drew seemed to notice my lack of talking because he followed my glaze all the way to the duo. He let out a "Tch." Which caused them to look over. But before they could even say a word Drew grabbed my wrist and led me to are next lesson.
________________________________________

It's the end of the day, and Liam, Henry, Drew, and Luke are all waiting for me to grab my homework out of my locker.

"Hey Jake, Luke! You guys coming over to play Gachacraft?" Drew asked as I started to put in the didets. "No, I think I'm just going to he-" I cut my self off. A letter fell out of my locker.

Drew, Liam Henry, Luke and I all shared a look. "Ooo Jake looks like you got a secret admirer!" Henry teased me. But I only rolled my eyes and opened the letter. I read it out loud.

Dear Jake...
I'm sorry for just jumping to conclusions. In fact we all are. However there is something I have to get of my chest, so instead of crumbling this letter up when you find out who it's from, please hear me out.

Meet me at the cheryblossom tree at the back of the school ~ from Zander.

I blushed deep red. The cheryblossom tree is where everyone goes to ask there crushes out. 'Does this mean Zander likes me?' I thought to himself.

I thought of all the possible sighs, that showed that Zander might have a crush on me.

*Past Jander Moments*
*Can Skip*

"By the end of the song me and Zander were practically tomatoes, and the rest of the gang were confused."

"Earlier today I saw you with two boys and I heard them say "Once a music freak always a music freak" what do they mean by that? "