Chapter 12

Y/n pov

We were invited to Outcast Island for a apprenticeship going on as honored guests. I wasn't too thrilled about going to Outcast Island. After all when my people the Nightingale needed them they never came to help us. In turn we lost the fight my father and I the only few to survive the genocide. The only reason I came is to watch over my friends.

Everyone else is excited to go see it without being attacked. We landed seeing our names on the list except Snotlout being called Snothat instead of his real name angering him. I was beyond unhappy being here containing it for everyone. I found it suspicious when the dragons freaked out and had to be put high to be okay. Blackbolt hummed I whispered," Would you okay about coming? Something isn't right." Blackbolt gently rubbed her head on mine before pulling back with a nod.

I whispered to her," Be on guard. Just in case." Blackbolt hums in agreement Dagur introduced his "apprentice" being a kid named Gustav that's related to Snotlout. I only have known him for a few minutes and I already don't like him. I'd rather deal with Snotlout than him. Snotlout even saved Dagur which angered me when Gustav got the credit. I thought annoyed,' Is he stupid?' Dagur asked me curious," Aren't you going to leave your amazing Skrill here?"

I glare at him I answer," No, I'm not letting you or any Berserker have a chance to backstab me. Like you did in the past." It went completely silent I said with a sigh," I'm going flying. Have fun at your apprenticeship thing." I got on Blackbolt I heard Hiccup say," Wait, Y/n-" I flew off needing to cool off by myself. I said to Blackbolt," I hate Beserkers. They betray each other just like they betrayed us. It's just a matter of time Dagur does the same to us."

Blackbolt hums I sigh sadly I said sadly," I miss Dad. He'd be nice to talk to right now." Blackbolt hums sadly missing him too. We fly for a while relaxing when we suddenly heard screaming. I said unhappy," I guess I was right. Let's go save them Blackbolt." Blackbolt does a battle cry charging in seeing our friends being chased by Beserkers. Blackbolt blasts at them catching them by surprise as they now run away in fear. I land near them Hiccup said relieved," Y/n, I'm glad your here." I said calmly," So am I. Seeing that I was about Beserkers being backstabbing traitors."

I noticed Heather here and finished," Except for you Heather." I questioned as we keep moving," What exactly happened while I wasn't there?" Heather answered," Savage is trying to do a coup." We go into a cave Beserkers run past we finally make a plan separating leaving the twins behind. We watch the stables trying to figure out how to get to the dragons with all those guards. The twins gave us the answer being the distraction. We finally got all the dragons back from them.

Blackbolt was happy to see Toothless who seemed happy to see her too. We still couldn't fly down with the dragons though Blackbolt seems to care that much about whatever is causing it. We decided to attack head on with only Blackbolt who seemed okay about coming unlike the other dragons. We easily got to Savage with Toothless also shooting from afar. When Heather was caught Dagur and Snotlout came in to save the day.

We leave Snotlout it his top of pride until he saw Snotknuckles as his name not Snotlout. He tried to throw it away I caught and to myself," If he doesn't want it I'll melt it down for gold then."

~

Snotlout got himself into trouble again with Astrid by stealing her axe to use it to clean in between Hookfang's claws. The twins were enjoying every second of Snotlout's pain so far. Hiccup and Heather came over Tuffnut said to Toothless," Hey T, how have you been." That's when it got better the screaming getting louder than before. Hiccup asked calm," Snotlout took her axe again?" Tuffnut responds pointing a thumb at the hutt," Milady is not too pleased with the Snot a lot."

Heather asked," Do you think they'll be long ? I wanted to say goodbye to Astrid before I leave for Berserker Island." Astrid finally stormed out marching away angry Heather went after her while we go in to check on Snotlout. Ruffnut asked curious," What did you say to her?" Snotlout got up whispering it to Ruffnut. Ruffnut said not believing it," Right. You did not say that." Snotlout kept his nervous face she whispered it to Hiccup. Hiccup's eyes widen he said now concerned," Okay this could be a problem."

I ask concerned," What'd he say?" Hiccup came over whispering it to me my eyes widen shocked I said now worried for his safety," Snotlout. You should go hide. Now." Snotlout said in response," I'm not afraid of her." Tuffnut reacted shocked when Ruffnut told him what Snotlout said scaring Snotlout who looked at Astrid's hutt. Hiccup said serious," You should go. It's literally the only chance you have." Snotlout now terrorfied quickly gets on Hookfang flying away.

~

We all reacted unhappy when Hiccup forced us to go look for Snotlout. I grabbed a bit more of my dinner before leaving. All of us except Hiccup dragged our feet wanting peace away from Snotlout for as long as we can. While flying Hookfang showed us the way out of the storm. Astrid asked the big question asking," What's Snotlout gotten himself into this time?" I answer honestly," Probably something really bad." Ruffnut responds," Definitely." Tuffnut replies," Absolutely."