Chapter 19

Y/n pov

We fought with all we could to protect the Titan wing dragon thought was the king of dragons. But we soon discovered that the real king of dragons is hidden on Berserker Island. I said worried," Heather and Dagur could be in danger." I thought to myself,' As much as I don't like Berserkers I'll put that behind me and focus.' We arrived just in time helping out the Berserkers deal with Krogan and his men.

We soon land at the stables explaining what's going on to Heather and Dagur. Mala having came along to help us fight against the Hunters. The twins point out the new attack without Dragons causing us problems. That's when the Maidens arrived helping us out. When Astrid asked Hiccup how they knew to come Hiccup explained he sent for them glad they made it.

That's when we realized they are flying fine unlike they normally should. That's when we hoped the defenses were done and we can fight with dragons. I was about to go to Blackbolt when grabbed my arm stopping me. He said to me worried," Y/n, listen-" I cut him off saying calm," I'll be fine. We'll be fine. Yohan and Krogan must have a head start to us. You guys need to find the King of Dragons before they do and get him to safety. Otherwise this will only be the be the beginning."

I finished taking his hand," From what I learned about your Dad. I'm sure he's proud of you and will be waiting for you to come back. Make sure stay safe too." I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek looking over to see Toothless and Blackbolt saying their goodbyes too. Shadowfire ready to go fight some Dragon Hunters. Before I could leave I'm pulled right back into a kiss with Hiccup. We separated then I went over to the group Astrid already cheering everyone on.

We all charged into battle while Hiccup goes after the King of Dragons. We all work together to defeat the Hunters not backing down. Eventually to everyone's suprise my dad Viggo showed up with his Skrill helping us out. That's when Dad asked," Where's Hiccup?" I told him about going to help the King of the. Dad said in return," Then I'll go help Hiccup. You stay here and continue helping them." I nod as he flies away to go help Hiccup.

Viggo pov

We soon find a entrance going inside the confusing tunnels. The Skrill stayed behind to help fight back while I went into the tunnel. I soon hear fighting not too far. We follow the sound to find Hiccup fighting alone against Krogan and Yohan. I said getting everyone's attention," Two against one doesn't seem like a fair fight." Hiccup yells suprised," Viggo!" Yohan growls out glaring at me," Viggo." Krogan said annoyed," You can't stay dead can you?"

I said with a chuckle," What's the fun in that?" The two glare at me as Hiccup ready to fight. At one point the egg started rolling off Hiccup jumps after it barely able to save it. I stood ready to protect Hiccup against the two. Yohan said something involving a story before a blast of cold sent us flying. Toothless came to help Hiccup I was able to keep the egg away from Krogan.

Hiccup was saved by the King of Dragons because he froze Yohan. Krogan seeing no point ran for it with no prize. Hiccup almost fell to his death but Toothless came to his rescue bringing back up here to safety. Toothless happily loved on Hiccup and I got a purr as a thank you from Toothless. We all leave the tunnels together soon greeted by Hiccup's friends. Y/n happily greeted us giving me a hug. The Skrill not far behind to say hi either with Blackbolt.

Y/n's Singetail she calls Shadowfire stayed back. I caught up with Hiccup and Y/n tell them I've been doing and they tell me what they've been doing. I trusted Hiccup to be able to take care of Y/n while I continue to look for that man I've been searching for.

Y/n pov

The Maidens knew someone who could watch over the egg and keep it safe. As for Dagur and Mala they got married and I think it'll be a long and happy marriage. At some point I think Fishlegs and Snotlout hit their heads hard to be head over heels for Ruffnut and Snotlout having a thing for Astrid. We went back to Berk to find Stoick all better not ready to give up being chief just yet. My Dad said his goodbyes before leaving with his Skrill promising to continue to write like before.

We destroyed the Dragon Eyes even though my Dad didn't want to he knew it was for the best. I know one thing, I'll miss the Edge a lot. It's where I met and became friends with the gang, plus falling in love with Hiccup. But we all knew it was time to let this place go. We all went back to Berk to stay not planning to come back to the Edge. Of course we all had fun racing back to Berk to see who can make it there first.

Me: And that's the end of the story. I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Snotlout: They better have.

Astrid: I'm going to miss the Edge.

Snotlout: Yeah definitely.

Hiccup: Come on guys we have stuff to do.

Ruffnut: Oh come on Hiccup we just got back.

Y/n: Let's all rest for a little bit enjoying our return, then start working.

Fishlegs: Oh, I wanted to go check on something now that we're here.

Hiccup: Alright. Alright.

Me: Bye guys. See you later.

(Everyone saying bye)

END