Chapter 14

Y/n pov

The Singetail is a he and I named him Shadowfire. He followed me around with Blackbolt not letting anyone except Hiccup close to me. The twins did help the whole gaining it's trust because they kept trying to rush at him. They in turn would get whacked away from him. He didn't really like Snotlout either he did start warming up to Fishlegs and Astrid at least.

Hiccup and I are having friendly bout against each other training. Toothless, Blackbolt, and Shadowfire watching on the sides with everybody else watching farther back. In the end I won the twins throwing flowers then threw Chicken at Hiccup. Fishlegs told Hiccup about Yohan being here which he reacted happy about. I still didn't trust Yohan in the slightest so I went along. Snotlout and the Twins commented about us always hanging out together.

I went with Hiccup to the dock greeting Yohan. Hiccup got a map for what he needed for his secret project. I went with Hiccup to get the oil he needed Fishlegs reminding him about the Dragon Sensis tomorrow. We leave after being urged by unhappy Snotlout. I got Shadowfire to stay behind and watch over the Edge while we're gone. I didn't know much about the extraction of oil. After talking a little we did some bonding time together having a moon light flight which was nice.

We head back soon only to find chao instead of peace back at the Edge. Shadowfire having meet up after us bring us to it. I said shocked," Now it all adds up! They were capturing and training them! Clever." Hiccup said in return," Nows not the time
Y/n. We have to hurry and help them." We quickly shot some riders away from the gang. Hiccup apologized to them feeling really guilty. Snotlout wasn't happy we fight back, but soon retreat without Fishlegs.

We attack at dark getting back Fishlegs but having to abandon the Edge. Hiccup destroyed his hut to destroy his secret project. But Fishlegs had gotten it before they attacked back against them. We are now staying at the Defenders of Wing island.

~

We got chased away from Defenders of the Wing Island to Berk. Now Berk is preparing to fight back and we're training... except Hiccup. I went after Hiccup finding him on a Sea stack. He questioned suprised," How'd you find me?" I said calmly," I've known you for a while and I guessed a quiet spot far away from people would be a good guess." I sat down next to him while our dragons play. I ask curious," So, do you want to talk about it?" He answered," Not peticularly." I respond calmly," Well I do."

After a second he breaks telling me everything. I respond calmly," We all know that Hiccup. But it doesn't change the fact that it's happening. They forced us off island after island but, it doesn't matter if it's the dragon or flier." He looks at me suprised I said honestly," I don't want to hurt the dragons either but we don't really have a choice. Sometimes tough choices have to be made." Hiccup responds," Wow, you sound like..." I questioned curious," My dad or maybe yours?" Hiccup answered," Probably both."

Hiccup said getting up," I have an idea." I said calmly," Get. Let's go Berk and-" Hiccup cut me off saying," Your going back to Berk." I questioned confused," What?" Hiccup says on Toothless," Look I know what you and my dad are saying, and yes it makes perfect sense. You were a Dragon hunter and I'm sure you've done this before. I just, don't, and I can't be in charge of something I don't believe in." I stop him before he could leave I ask concerned," Hiccup, where are you going?" He answered with," To try and find another way."

I said concerned," Listen. We can stop and think about this. And what if you go and don't find anything?" He doesn't respond flying away that's when Shadowfire should up. He hummed worried I said pointing after him," Follow Hiccup, and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." Shadowfire nods flying after them as we watch fly away. Blackbolt hums worried I said looking to Blackbolt petting her head," They'll be fine. Let's go back and do what we can."

We head back to Berk that's readying to fight for dragons and Berk itself. I said sadly," I just hope it's a repeat of what happened to our village." Blackbolt hums concerned as we fly towards it.

~

After training with everybody I was called away by Stoick himself. We made a plan to attack the Dragon Hunters and get the Edge back. I told Gustav to stay behind and wait for Hiccup and tell him where we went. He happily agreed staying behind while we leave by boat and dragon. Everyone determined and ready to fight. When talking with Stoick I modified his plan making it better and hopeful we may win even with our odds. When the battle started everything was going better than it would have.

I grin seeing the going good when fliers started coming. I yell to Stoick," More is coming!" He said in response," Just like you said Y/n." I hoped the rest of the plan will work with Hiccup coming with Gustav and Shadowfire as we continued fighting having been prepared for this outcome. The fight was steady until Hiccup, Gustav, and Shadowfire showed up tipping over the scale of the fight to us winning.

We raced to the Edge I get there to see Krogan with someone flying away. I said pointing it out to Stoick," There. Krogan is trying to escape and someone's with him." Stoick said determined," Well let's get down there and meet Krogan's new sidekick." We gave chase after them at one point Stoick was shot down, but fine. I kept going I was determined to catch them.

His friend looks back I stare shocked I said shocked," Dad?" He looked as surprised as I am most likely to see me. He had the Dragon Eye in hand I was more determined wanting answers. But... they got away before I could catch them using the fog to lose me. I let out a yell of pain and confusion as Blackbolt hummed worried about me. I said to her," Come on. Let's go back and tell Hiccup the news."

We flew back to the Edge everyone working to fix the Edge and the sun rising. I quickly land seeing Hiccup with Stoick near the stables I yell," Hiccup!" Hiccup said relieved," Y/n, you had me worried." I said getting off Blackbolt," Your worries aren't over yet then Hiccup. I have something important to tell you." He looks at me confused until I told him what I saw. He told me he had to tell the gang, but I didn't have to be there if I want to.

I told him I'd come especially since I had been helping him make the new Dragon Eye that he wanted to off that is all most done. I wish I hadn't though when I saw the atrocities of the twins and Throk. I left joking with Snotlout about burning our eyes out with the help of Shadowfire. But we both we're being serious about it just trying not to think about what we saw.