4/10/15

4/8/11

*flash back*

"1....

2......

3.....

4.....

5.....

6..

7..

8

9

10, ready or not , hear i come ! "  the short boy lifted his head from behind his arms and stept away from the tree he was leaning on , his eyes wondering and scanning the towering trees for the taller boy but his mind quickly getting lost in his own fantasy world .

"YAH !  Dyo ah , come hear!" Chanyeol  shouted from afar , his words catching the atention  of kyungsoo  and snapping him back into reality. 

"Dyoo hurry ! " he ran out of  the wooded area and takes kyungsoo by the wrist , dragging the smaller boy behind him  struggling to keep up with his long legged friend .

The running suddenly came to stop causing kyungsoo to knock into the back of  his friend . Chanyeol reached behind him bringing kyungsoo forward , his hands  resting on his shoulders.  "Look what i found! " chanyeol states proudly . ".....urm what am i supposed to be looking at " asked kyungsoo

"This ! , use that amazing imagination I know you have " chanyeol leads kyungsoo into the space he discovered , almost immediately kyungsoo knew what he wanted to become of this place that is only theirs .

Walking along the street were they both live , laughing and still full of excitment from building  there own special place  and only interested in eachothes company. "Yah , dyo ...why are there bright vans outside your house ? "  chanyeol asked with caution. " huh, oh ....i .. i dont know .." his attention is drawn from chanyeol to the many police vans outside his house. 

"Well ill see you tomorrow dyo !  Don't worry im sure things are ok byee " chanyeol almost didn't want to leave kyungsoo alone but also didn't want to get in the way .  "Oh ok byee chan ..."   they turn their separate ways, chanyeol looks one more time over to kyungsoos house wondering if he should go and make sure hes ok  , but turns and enters his home instead.